#9

The smell of breakfast being made invades your nose. You swing your legs back and forth as you sit on the chair, waiting for your breakfast.

Jungkook transfers the food onto a plate for you and you thank him with a grin and start digging in.

Jungkook starts eating his breakfast as well. You've been quiet normal since yesterday, which Jungkook felt relieved for. None of you brought up the kiss, which confused him. Did you not want to talk about? Or did you not like it? No no, you said it for yourself, you liked it. So why hadn't you brought it up?

Finishing breakfast, Jungkook washed the dishes. Getting ready to leave, making sure there's food in the fridge for you to eat before he gets his suit case.

As he's about to open the door you call out for him.

"Kookie!" Jungkook turns around to face you. You walk to him, standing on your tippy toes you peck him on his cheeks, smirking Jungkook grabs that back of your neck and kisses you on your lips. You grow flustered, eyes widening. Jungkook pulls away and smirks at your reaction.

Opening the door, "Don't wait for me." he says and leaves, closing the door on his way out. Leaving you there, blushing.

At Jungkook's company...

"Jungkook," Mina hugs Jungkook from behind as Jungkook was reading some documents, he stops reading it knowing what Mina wanted. Smirking he puts the file down and turns around to face her.

"Mm?" He asks, bringing her closer to him, his lips brushing against hers. She moans as his hands grope her ass.

"I want you." She whispers against his lips.

"Mm, as you wish." Lifting her up and placing her on his desk, she begins unbuttoning his shirt, their lips connect, a hungry, wild, lustful kiss.

Suddenly your face appears in Jungkook's head, how would you be if he was doing this to you? How would you be if he touched you the way he touched Mina?

Wait. Why was he thinking about you? Getting rid of his thoughts about you, he positions himself at Mina's entrance after putting a condom on. Slamming into her, Mina moans. She moans loudly every time Jungkook's hips meets hers.

But throughout the entire thing, Jungkook couldn't get you out of his fucking head. He wanted to see you squirming under him, begging him to fuck you, begging him to let you cum.

He's confused. Extremely confused. He knew that hating you when you did nothing to him was wrong and childish of him. But it made it easier for him. When his mother left his father, he was confused, sad and hurt. He was extremely close to his father, he always thought that his father was a great man.

After Jungkook's mother won custody over Jungkook, they moved from Busan to Seoul where Jungkook's mother got married to your father. She looked so much more happier with your father then when she was with his.

Was he the reason they got divorced? The thought of it sent a sharp pain through his chest. What if they did?

Or, what if Jungkook's mother was seeing your father while she was married to Jungkook's father?

He knows its bad to assume things, but his mother never told him why. She said she would when the times right but its been years. So when?

Soon reaching their highs, Mina buries her face into Jungkook's shoulder.

Nothing but the sound of panting is heard in the room.

__________

Entering the house, Jungkook kicks off his shoes and throws the keys into the key bowl. Placing his suit case on the table, he looks around the room as he loosens his tie.

"Y/n?" He calls out, just then your head pops out of the hallway. Jungkook looks at you and you grin, walking out of the room with Mr Boby in your hand. But, you're wearing his shirt, and only his shirt which is way too large for you. The sight alone is enough to make Jungkook insane. But he has to stop thinking like this, you're his step sister.

"Hello Kookie." You great with a grin. Jungkook hums in response, still eyeing you up and down. You feel a bit intimidated by his gaze so you shift around in your spot.

Jungkook walks closer to you, taking a hold of your arm he tugs you close to him, leaving no space between the two of you. You gasp.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asks, his voice is low, gravely, husky. This sent shivers down your spine.

"B- because I was missing you a- and your shirt smells like you." You answer, staring into his brown orbs that stare right back at your (e/c) orbs. Jungkook moves his gaze to your lips and hums.

He really wants to take you, but he knows that he can't. You're his step sister, he can't.

But the kiss—

No!

But then again, you are his step sister, you aren't related to him by blood.

Despite this Jungkook steps back and avoids looking at you.

"I'm gonna make dinner." And he disappears into the kitchen, leaving you confused again.

———————————————
Vote and comment!💜