#5

——————————————

Jungkook pours water over your head with a jug, your now wet hair covering your face. You giggle and move your hair out of your face.

Taking the shampoo bottle, you hand it to Jungkook. Jungkook looks at you with a raised brow.

"Pleaseeeeeeee." You give him puppy dog eyes, dammit.

Jungkook sighs, taking the bottle of vanilla scented shampoo from your hand and squeezing a good amount in his hand. He rubs the shampoo in your hair, creating bubbles. The scent of vanilla fills the bathroom.

After washing your hair, Jungkook pours more water on you. Soon bath time came to an end.

You get up from the tub, water dripping from your body. Jungkook can't look at you, he just can't. Every time he does he feels an erection build up. He looks away and hands you a towel.

You pout.

"Wipe meeeeee." You whine.

Jungkook groans, turning his eyes to you but only keeping his eyes focused on your face.

He takes the towel and wraps you in it, wiping your hair as you giggle.

Once you're nice and dry, the two of you go to Jungkook's bedroom.

"Where are your clothes?" He asks. You point to the luggage bag in the corner of the room. Jungkook goes and pulls the bag to the bed where you're standing.

He places the bag on the bed and unzips it.

Once he opens it, he see's something that surprises him.

The teddy bear he gave you...

Flashback
__________

"Kookie play with me!" You giggled. Jungkook groaned. At the age of 12 he hated the idea of playing, especially if it was with you.

"Leave me alone dammit!" He goes back to his phone.

"Kookie please!" You pout.

Jungkook groans and looks to his right, there he sees an old stuffed animal he had since he was 9.

He gets up and gets the stuffed bear, walking over to you and shoving it towards you.

"If I give this to you, will you leave me alone?" He asks and you nod with a grin. You take the bear and hug it.

"Thank you Kookie!"

Flashback ends
__________________

Holding the teddy bear in his large hands he stares at it.

"You still have this?" He asks, his eyes not leaving the stuffed animal.

"Yep! It was the only thing that reminded me of you." You giggle. Jungkook looks at you. Why? Why would you even want to remember him? He was always so mean towards you, he'd always shout at you, always pick on you. Why would you still want to remember him?

He stares at your smiling face. He can't figure you out, why are you like this?

He nods, placing the teddy bear down and getting some night clothes for you.

After dressing you up, he gets a blow dryer and starts drying your hair.

You're busy singing a nursery rhyme as Jungkook dries your hair, without knowing a small smile crept onto his face, finding the scene amazing and adorable.

After drying your hair, he gently combs it.

"Kookie?" Jungkook hums in response, his eyes still on your hair as he combs it.

"I- I'm hungry." Jungkook's eyes widen. He hadn't left anything for you to eat. He starts to feel like shit, you haven't eaten all day and you have medication to take.

"Shit!" he curses out loud. You turn your head around slightly so you can see him.

"Kookie?" You call.

Jungkook sighs.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." Your eyes sparkle and you nod.

Following Jungkook towards the kitchen like a small puppy, you watch him quickly prepare you something and hand it to you.

"Thank you!" You grin and start stuffing your face with the food.

Jungkook looks at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall.

9:45

Its far too late to give you your medication now, so he decides to give it to you tomorrow.

After you eat, Jungkook takes the plate and washes it.

Soon going to his room and getting ready for bed.

After coming out of the bathroom, Jungkook puts on a black T shirt and a pair of sweats.

Sitting on his bed, getting ready to slip under the covers. A knock is heard on his room door, and he instantly knows who it is.

The door opens a bit and you peek through that space.

"What?" Jungkook asks.

The door opens fully.

"C- can I sleep with you?" Your voice is soft. Jungkook stares at you for a while and nods, you smile and get into the covers of the bed, so does Jungkook. As soon as he closes his eyes he feels someone snuggle closer to him. Opening one eye he see's you fast asleep as you snuggle into him.

How is he supposed to make your life miserable if you're like this?

He has no clue.

——————————————

Vote and comment!💜