#29

*sigh* soooooo.....
This story has one more chapter and its over.
I'm kinda...sad to be honest.

—————

"Jungkook, I think its time I told you why I left your father." Jungkook's mother starts slowly as she sits with Jungkook. They had a few hours before they had to take you to the hospital.

Jungkook looks at his mother with wide eyes.

She sighs. "Jungkook, your father- he loved you, a lot. But..he wasn't what you think he was. He was abusive, he used to beat me whenever you weren't home, he cheated on me multiple times too."

What?

Jungkook's expression is hard to read.

His father abused and cheated on his mother.

"I couldn't live like that anymore, so I left. And I couldn't tell you because I knew how much you loved your father, and how much you considered him a hero." Her eyes get teary, she expects her son to lash out at her but instead, he gently wraps his arms around her and hugs her.

"Its okay, Eomma." He softly said. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that."

She sniffles. "I love you, son."

He smiles. "I love you too, Eomma."

||

Jungkook's anxiety is at its max. He's pacing up and down Lisa's office, biting his nails as his heart continues to pound in his chest. They're getting you ready for your operation, and he gets to spend some time with you before it starts.

"Jungkook, she's ready." Lisa says as she steps into her office. Jungkook swallows, his throat suddenly feeling dry and chest tight.

He nods slowly and breaths out heavily. When he enters the room he sees that you're dressed and ready for the operation, you smile as soon as he steps into the room and Jungkook's heart aches, what if he never gets to see that smile again?

"Kookie," you call with a grin. How can you be happy now?

"Hey," his voice is soft and its cracks at the end. He wants to cry. He walks to you and sits down next to the bed that you're lying in, instantly taking your hand in his.

"Are you okay?" You ask, frowning a bit when you see his eyes that are watery.

He breaks down and you get up from your lying position, he moves forward and wraps his arms around you tightly. "Please don't leave me, please Y/n. Please don't leave me. I want you to stay with me, please." He cries, his eyes shut tight as he sobs into your chest.

Then, again, something clicks in you like last night. "Hey," you call softly. "Look at me." You hold his face in your hands. He opens his eyes that are watery and red and looks into yours. "Kookie, I told you," you smile. "Even if something happens to me, I'll always be in here." You poke over his heart with your index finger.

"And our love will always live," you continue, smiling sadly.

He sobs. "I know, but I need you."

You laugh softly. "Silly, I'll always be here. If something happens to me and you feel lonely, when you feel the wind grazes you, know that's me. You'll never be alone."

He lets out a shaky breath, letting your words seep into his mind and heart."I love you." He says, looking into your eyes.

You smile lovingly. "I love you too," you wrap your arms around his neck and hug him tightly and he does the same, hugging you like you're the most precious thing to him. Because you are.

You pull away, and lean in slowly, pressing your lips to his. He's taken aback but he kisses back with so so so much love and passion. As if this is the last time he'll be able to kiss you.

He doesn't know if it is, he really hopes not.

You smile into the kiss, a tear escaping your eye and falling down your cheek.

'Silly Kookie...' You think sadly.

——————————————
Do you guys want me to publish the other chapter???
I already have it written out, and I'm not gonna be online for a long time so if you guys want, just say yes.
Vote and commment!