III

It's Saturday morning, I had woken up not too long ago

It's Saturday morning, I had woken up not too long ago. Sitting at my desk, I try to finish my last bit of homework for the week.

Daddy had already left the house early in the morning which left me all alone.

Once I'm done, I sit back down on my chair and look down at my phone. With nothing else to do, I search for San's name and start typing my message.

Me
San :) let's meet up today

For a while, I didn't receive anything and little by little I forgot all about my message.

Now sitting at the table in the kitchen, I quietly eat the small portion of food I made. My dad didn't leave any information for me, which leaves me squirming in my seat since early morning, wondering when would he come through the door with his dark, menacing eyes.

Finally, my phone buzzes and I unconsciously smile at the name.

San
I can't right now, I'm busy, babe.

San
You can come over to my house tonight and sleep here.

Me
That's fine I'll see you tonight. 

I always feel bad when he confides in me, tells me about his activities and personal problems. I do talk to him about my personal life but I just can't bring myself to tell him about my relationship with my father. Every time I get the chance to, I just choke up and have to change the subject.

I put away the dishes after washing them and go back to my room. It's easy for me to get bored, I'm not a creative person so coming up with something to entertain myself is almost impossible.

With nothing left to do, I go back on the app.

You sent a message to Kim.Yena1

Mikjoo_19
Please help me, I'm incredibly bored.