Chapter one

Days turned into months that turned into a year. Things were back to normal for the victims of the alleged kidnapping which wasn't a kidnapping at all. They got sucked into a game which was a game of survival. It was by fate that they survived.

"Kayla,you have visitors"The nurse said softly,her hand on the door knob. Kayla Salters looked up from the book she had been reading. Soft brown eyes meeting the nurse's in curiosity.

Kayla has suffered severe wounds after escaping from the game. The contact with the crystal she had destroyed had delivered deep cuts all over her body and blinded her for two weeks. It's been a year yet she's still being hospitalized. Her neck,arms and legs were covered with fresh bandages.

'Ridiculous' She thought.

The nurse pulled open the door,welcoming the visitors in. Kayla brushed her brown bangs from her face,turning her body to face the door.

Kim Taehyung stepped in,a soft smile graced his heart shaped lips. Soft black hair fluffed and tucked into a beret. Following after him was Jeon Jungkook who concealed most of his face with a black mouth mask yet the crinkles on the side of his eyes showed he was smiling. The nurse bowed in respect before letting them be alone.

Kayla shut the book and set it on the table as the boys took seats on the chairs set near the Hospital bed.

Then she felt it.

A strong surge of energy in her body that made her grunt and put a hand on her chest. Her heart throbbing loudly in her ears.

"Are you alright?"Jungkook asked. His face now revealed,brownish black hair curly than last time,he was growing out his hair. It's a good look for him and Taehyung.

"I'm alright"she mumbled forcing out a smile. The warmth spreading in her body from her heart. Kayla could tell something didn't feel right.

"The rest couldn't make it"Taehyung spoke. Kayla looked at him. "Seokjin and Namjoon send their love,they had a meeting to attend. Jimin,Yoongi and Hoseok have exams today,they send their love too"

"I glad you came to visit"she spoke lightly. Jungkook waved her off.

"We are family,after all. It's the least we can do"he said lightly.

'Family'Kayla thought.

Now that they got to know each other after the game,they grew closer and became a family. Kayla's parents were glad that she had other friends apart from Taehyung.

"Did the doctor tell you when you'd be released?"Jungkook asked, Kayla nodded.

"By next week,Friday"she said. "It sucks being in and out of this damn place. I've gotten used to the disinfectants" Taehyung sighed lightly.

"It's gonna be all over soon then we can all have a nice dinner together as a celebration"he said with a warming boxy smile. Jungkook smiled at him before looking at Kayla who stared at Taehyung,a lost look on her face.

"I would like that..a lot"She mumbled before smiling lightly.

After two hours,Taehyung and Jungkook bade Kayla farewell. Taehyung made sure to hug her a lot but not to hard. Jungkook ruffled her hair and hugged her.

The room was silent,the sun was setting. The beautiful hues of orange and purple filled the sky. Kayla stared at the sky through the window,a hand on her chest;the loud throb from her heart loud in her ears.

Suddenly she felt a presence with her in the room. She tensed up,eyes wide with realization at the familiarity. She quickly turned coming face to face with an old enemy.

The Creator stared at her,dressed in a black and white Hanbok. Her white hair flowed to her waist,red eyes meeting the shocked brown ones that belonged to Kayla.

"Long time no see,Kayla"She spoke with a gentle voice that made the brown haired female shiver. Kayla clutched the blanket that was under her with her hand,knuckles turning white.

"How..."Kayla stuttered. "How are you here? WHY!" The Creator grimaced turning her head to the side.

"I thought you'd be glad to see me"she said with a soft pout. Kayla gritted her teeth.

"Answer me!"she demanded. The white haired female turned her head to stare at Kayla.

"Someone saved me and brought me to this world. Now I'm here for you so that I can begin my reign of supremacy"She said,lips curling up in a crazy grin.

Kayla felt hands around her neck causing her to panic. The Creator was above her within seconds before she had noticed.

'When did she move?' The brown haired female thought in shock.

Kayla is on her back now as The Creator pressed on her neck,thumbs on her windpipe. The brown haired female clawed at the Creator's wrists,tears building up at the corner of her eyes. She couldn't breath and it hurt,her body hurt and it felt like it was on fire.

"Please.."she mouthed. Dark spots forming at the corner of her eyes. The creator grinned down at her,her red eyes filled with hatred and death.

"Goodnight princess"She said before darkness flooded Kayla's vision. Her body growing limp,The white haired female sighed in relief before a black fog enveloped them.
All that was left on the bed was the imprint that the brown haired female was there.

Kayla opened her eyes to darkness,she floated in nothingness . Maybe this was really the end for her.