Chapter Four

Park Jimin

His body felt heavy,weighing him down making him disabled. With the little energy he could muster,Jimin slid his brown eyes open. The sky was blocked with dark clouds,whispers filled the air. The young male sat up,slouching forward in alarm. He was no longer in the open road where he had blacked out.

The alleyway was dark and dirty with large trash bins discarded to the side. With a huff,the brown haired male pushed himself up to his feet;stumbling a little. The rush going straight to his head making him lightheaded.

Once his vision cleared up and his head didn't feel like detaching off his body,Jimin steadied himself against a wall;quickly checking his pockets and cussed loudly. He didn't have his phone. Of course the Creator was gonna play dirty.

"Great"he mumbled under his breath in annoyance before looking around. To his left was a light which seemed to lead to the streets and to his right was complete darkness. Without thinking twice,Jimin padded over to his left. Many questions raced through his mind. Most of them were about the creator and her plans,his other thoughts were about his friends and family. His family. Jimin narrowed his eyes and frowned.

He slowed down as he approached the alleyway exit that led to a sidewalk only to come face to face with a gleaming jelly like barrier. He took cautious steps back,fully aware he is blocked in.

The ground beneath him shook. The brown haired male quickly jumped away when the ground beneath him broke open,bandages spurted out of it and zoomed after him. He turned quickly and ran,the whooshing sound of the bandages close behind him. He stopped questioning when weird things happen,all this is the creator's work.

Jimin reached a dead end,stumbling forward when a bandage wrapped around his ankle and yanked him to the ground. He grunted in pain when his front landed on the concrete. The bandage dragged him across the pavement. Jimin became frantic and grabbed onto the nearest he could,a pole. The bandage tore apart. The young male quickly got up to his feet and gripped the pole tightly as more bandages flew straight to him,wrapping around his body to pull him into the hole they spurted from. One bandage wrapped tightly around his neck.

Jimin choked out a gasp. His grip on the pole slipping and he was dragged again. He struggled. He really did but he couldn't escape.

Everything was blue. A beautiful water blue. He couldn't breath and he was being pulled further away from the hole. Water rushed into his mouth choking him even more,his struggling came to a slow pause. His eyes fluttering as his body went numb.

He didn't want to die like this. He was weak and pathetic to be easily dragged. He wanted to save everyone with his friends.

Something shined brightly from his chest through his shirt before fading out. Jimin's eyes shut by reflex and he fell into unconsciousness as his body faded into the darkness of the water.