Chapter three

Silence enveloped the air. The creator's intense yet calm stare made a lump form in the younger males' thoarts.

"How?"Taehyung asked. "How are you here? Why are you here!"

A smug look plastered on the white haired female's visage,her grin showing off her pearl whites.

"I had a little help to get to the real world but that's information for another time" she waved him off.

"I'm guessing you forged a plan that's actually worked" Jimin sneered. The creator sent him a threatening look before relaxing.

"True but that's not all. I have someone you might want back"She said nonchalantly. A black ball of shadows appeared beside her and displayed Kayla chained up in a room,unconscious. The trio's eyes widened in shock simultaneously.  Jungkook gritted his teeth and glanced to his side to look for his older hyungs who were still trapped in the barrier. He made eye contact with Yoongi who frantically gestured him to look at the ground and he did. A black encrypted symbol circle had been summoned where the younger trio stood. He tensed up.

"Move NOW!"

At Jungkook's alert,the three jumped away from the circle as black tentacles reached out from that now black potral appeared to engulf them whole.

Taehyung cussed under his breath,landing into a crouching position. Jimin did a handstand backflip landing close to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I wish you would just stay still"The creator hissed.

"Fuck off" Jungkook cussed out loudly. The female growled and extended her arms up,a black mist aura surrounded the entire area changing Seoul's appearance into something darker and game like.

"Welcome to my World" she said and laughed maniacally. " you play by my rules"

The sheer force of the aura sent the trio flying back to the ground.

Jin gritted his teeth,eyes narrowed at the scene unfolding before him. The older trio were struggling to get passed the barrier watching as the maknaes were open targets to the creators' attacks.

"We have to do something" Namjoon said frowning deeply. Yoongi stared at the creator with narrowed eyes,several questions raced through this mind.

"I hate to say this" Jin spoke dejectedly. "But we cant do anything. Not when she's a living dark immortal while we are mere humans."

"Did you know" Yoongi asked after a short silence. " did you know that she was around here?"

"I could feel her but I thought it was a false feeling " Jin mumbled.

"And YOU DIDNT TELL ANY OF US" Yoongi yelled growing angry as he turned to face the older male. A look of pure annoyance on his visage.

"Let's not do anything rational" Namjoon said coming in between Yoongi and Jin,radiating an aura of calmness. The shorter male settled his sharp gaze on the him. Jin pursed his lips.

"Don't try to be a fucking peacemaker here Namjoon" Yoongi seethed. "The kids are wide open to the creator's attacks. Maybe if Jin fucking told us how and when he started to feel her aura,we would be prepared."

"No we wouldn't have." Namjoon retorted. "She would have appeared unpredictably and we'd still be in this mess"

"We. Would. Have. Been. Prepared" Yoongi spoke with gritted teeth. Jin stepped away from behind Namjoon,coming into Yoongi's view.

"I'm sorry,okay" He apologized softly. " I should have said something". Yoongi glared before looking away clearly still annoyed.

Jimin grunted,opening his eyes to settling dust. The creator giggled darkly at them as the entire place glitches out into its new form. Taehyung and Jungkook made eye contact simultaneously before looking at Jimin.

"I'm okay"The older male reassured,reading their concerned expressions. He got into a crouch position setting his weight at the heels of his feet.

Black shadows started to roamed the streets like ghosts as everything grew darker. The barrier that had surrounded the older trio broke open and vanished.

"My job here is done"The creator stated calmly,hovering above ground. Taehyung got up to his feet,the other two followed in suit.

"What's your deal? Why do you have Kayla?" Taehyung interrogated. The white haired female smirked.

"What's the point in telling you my plan? Play my game fair and square,you get a reward"she said and drew a cross on her chest with her finger. "I promise" Taehyung growled. The Creator's gaze shifted to the approaching older trio,settling on Seokjin.

"Long time no see Seokjin"She chimed. Jin frowned.

The white haired female leaned back like she sat on a chair and closed her eyes. The air around them changed. Jimin was first to feel it and tense up. He couldn't breath,it's like every breathe he took made it harder to breath. His vision blurred out before he fell unconscious.

"Jimin!"they all called in alarm,instantly going to his aid. The creator opened her eyes and giggled. In a swift motion,all of them dropped to the ground like dead flies,all except Jin who looked panicked and shocked.

"What do you want?"he asked. The white haired female parted and spoke slowly inaudible words that only Jin could hear which caused him to step back. "No!"

"YES!"She yelled and sent him flying to the ground. Jin grunted in pain,pushing himself up to his elbows to look at the creator. "It's now or never Jinnie"

"I'd rather die"he yelled out.

"Fine then"she said calmly and waved her hand. "Until we meet again"

Seokjin immediately fell unconscious. The creator sighed heavily and vanished into a smoke of black mist.