Chapter Five

Min Yoongi

Screaming
Distant yet ear piercing
Crying
Loud and fearful
'Yoongi!'
Someone was calling him
'Yoongi get up'
He couldn't move,his body felt weightless and numb.
'Yoongi please'
He couldn't do anything at that moment.
' YOONGI!'

Min Yoongi gasped for air,eyes snapping wide in sheer rush of adrenaline and shakiness. His body trembled at the phenomenon before he let out a deep breath through his mouth and squinted his brown eyes at the sun burning bright on him.

He laid on a school outside basket ball court,the gravel beneath his skin burned his skin causing a little discomfort on his account. The blond sat up rigidly,looking around in confusion before getting to his feet making sure to dust himself off.

His eyes wonder for a moment before growing fixed at the basketball laying at the center of the court. He took slow steps to the ball before picking it up,the weight of the ball unusual in his hands. He gave it a quick twirl.

'Yoongi'
'I won't let you die'
'I made a promise,please just let me save you"
'Yoongi!'
'Please don't do this!'
'You betrayed us!"
'I TRUSTED YOU!'
'YOONGI!'

The blond stumbled back,dropping the ball in the process and dropped to a crouch. The voices are loud in his ears as he covered them with his hands,squeezing his eyes shut cause it hurt. It didn't take long for the voices to subside,Yoongi slowly opened his eyes. The sun was no longer out but covered with the grey clouds from before. He wasn't at the basketball court anymore but at a playground near an elementary school.

Bewildered,Yoongi stood up. His body feeling warm for a few seconds before regulating. He wiped his eyes,feeling something wet on his cheek before checking his thumb. Blood was smeared it. The blond roughly wiped his eyes,his vision getting blur at his actions before clearing up when he blinked a few times to see his hands.

Little smears of blood on his hands. He swallowed thickly before before breathing out slowly.

'What's going on?' He thought with a racing mind. The more he thinks,the worse the voices kept on interrupting his thoughts.

"Shut THE HELL UP!"he yelled out in frustration. The voices were annoying him endlessly and he was at his last piece of patience.

"YOONGI?"

The blond turned at the call of his name,confusion plastered on his face as a figure ran towards him the pavement leading to the school grounds. He blinked slowly,his vision clearing up. A look of shock and relief covered his confusion.

"Hoseok?"