Chapter two.

Jimin stared blankly at the menu before him. The cafe he was in filled with a few people making it almost quiet. The atmosphere was good so far. The dark brown haired male glanced at the entrance almost impatiently. They were running late.

It's a Sunny day in Seoul,almost uneventful to anyone's surprise. Seoul is a busy city but today felt different. Jimin felt it but ignored the need to address it.

The bell chimed as the door swung open gaining Jimin's attention. Min Yoongi padded in,dressed in all black as usual. He looked left to right,spotting Jimin before walking over to the table he was at.

"Am I late?"He asked,taking a seat next to the brown haired male. Jimin glanced at him before making a face of annoyance,Yoongi's blond hair slightly disheveled and standing out from his dark outfit. "Cmon Jiminie"

Jimin hissed lowly causing Yoongi to sigh at his antics,grabbing a menu on the table.

Another chime as the door opened. Jimin straightened up,setting his gaze at the door. Taehyung and Jungkook step in,chatting animatedly before Jungkook turned around to look for the others,doe eyes landing on Jimin and Yoongi. He turned to tag Taehyung by his wrist and padded over to table.

"Jiminie"Taehyung cooed. Jimin stared at them mutedly with a blank expression causing Taehyung to grow weary. Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Sorry we ran a little late. There was a breakdown on the road we were using and we almost were involved in an accident."he said. The brown haired male's visage relaxed before changing to concern.

"You didn't get hurt or anything?"Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head,his fluffy raven hair swaying at the movement.

"Nothing serious happened"he reassured. It was long until Namjoon and Jin arrived,Yoongi announced that Hoseok couldn't make it,he had something to do at his Campus.

"How's life for all of you?"Jimin spoke up,everyone's attention moving to him and his question.

"I started an Art course"Jungkook said,leaning forward on his elbows. "Videography is still my major"

"Is that why you asked me to help with art supplies?"Taehyung asked curiously. Jungkook smiled at him shyly.

"That's good. At least we are certain that you'll stay in one course for once"Yoongi muttered.

"Hey!" Jungkook said jokingly offended earning laughter from the other boys. Days like this were Jimin's favorite,when he plans out a day for all of them to catch up. He felt bad that Hoseok couldn't make it,he had missed him a lot.

A sudden sway of the hanging light caught Yoongi's attention. He set his half empty glass of water on the table,eyes fixed on it. Something didn't feel right.

The TV set at the high corner of the Cafe started to switch channels before flickering into a glitches. Jimin narrowed his eyes before looking at it confused,he drifted his eyes back to the group who seemed oblivious to everything happening,except Yoongi who made eye contact with him. Jimin looked at Jin who was silent but shaking visibly. Concerned,he stretched out his hand to ask if he was okay only for a dead whisper emitted from the TV to make him freeze and the rest to fall silent.

The cafe was empty and cold,only the sound of their breathing and the TV glitching was heard.
Taehyung perked up at the oddness and frowned, fully aware of what's happening.

"Something's not right"he mumbled. Namjoon got up from his seat and padded to the counter,glancing around the empty booths. The counter was deserted as predicted,the kettle whistled at the back. He took cautious steps back,a shiver coursing through his body. He quickly returned to the rest.

"No one's here"he told them. Jin tensed in his seat and placed a hand on his chest,his heart throbbing loudly in his ears. Loud rapid whispers echoed in his ears. In a swift motion,he got up from his seat and stormed out startling the five males off guard.

"Jin!"Namjoon called after in concern. He ran after him. The remaining males grew confused and concerned before getting up from their seats to go after the duo.

The sky was littered with dark stormy grey clouds. The Wind blew violently,a cold shiver ran down each one of their spines making them grow tense.

Seokjin had knelt at the middle of the empty road,hands covering his ears with his head bowed as Namjoon knelt beside him,a hand on his back as comfort.

Jungkook looked around the empty streets,taking in the abandoned vehicles and fire that had started in some buildings. His brown eyes widened in shock before looking at his hyungs.

"What the hell is going on?"he asked. Yoongi frowned and padded over to Namjoon and Seokjin. The maknaes watched Yoongi before hatching together. Loud whispers echoed in Taehyung's ears making him wince inaudibly,the duo looked at him quickly.

"Are you alright?"Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded,avoiding eye contact. Jimin frowned.

"Someone's here"Taehyung spoke after a short pregnant pause. The two looked in confusion. "I can feel their presence. I don't know what the fuck is going on but someone's messing with us"

"Well aren't you smart,Kim Taehyung?"

A black symbol circle appeared on the ground a few feet from them before a black mist formulated into a portal. Jimin,being the overprotective person he is,stood before the younger two as a shield.

Yoongi breathed out softly as he crouched beside Namjoon and Jin.

"Jin hyung"he cooed in comfort. Jin shook his head and buried his face on Namjoon's chest. Yoongi blinked in confusion and looked at Namjoon who avoided eye contact. He kept his eyes fixed on the male leaning on him.

"He felt something dangerous amongst us"he spoke.

Yoongi hummed in understanding before glancing at the maknaes just as the portal appeared. An all too familiar portal. His eyes widened in shock,quickly getting up to his feet. Namjoon looked up and saw the portal,he tensed visibly.

"Fuck" Yoongi cussed under his breath. Namjoon ushered Jin up to his feet carefully as Yoongi rushed over to the younger three only to be blocked off by a barrier that shot out a shockwave within skin contact that sent him rolling to the ground. Ripples of the contact on that barrier faded.

"Hyung!"Namjoon called in shock and concern. Jin moved his head back from Namjoon's chest to see Yoongi struggling to get up to his feet. Electric Statics faded around his body. Jin moved away from the tall male and went over to help him,Namjoon following in suit.

"I'm alright"he brushed them off. Jin rolled his eyes and proceeded to help him up only to freeze. The two younger males looked at him.

"She's here"

A white haired figure emerged from that portal dressed in a black and white hanbok. A strong yet suffocating aura surrounded them.

Jungkook glared at the figure,clenching his hands to fists. Taehyung was silent beside him,the whispers louder now in his ears. Jimin,on the other hand,tensed up and took a protective stance.

"The Creator"Jin said . All three turned and looked at the portal where she stood.

A dark grin spread on her lips. The portal vanished into dark mist particles behind her. She stood akimbo,her hanbok made her look elegant yet sinister grace.

"I'm back" she said,her dark aura intense. "Did you miss me?"