Bastard ! Son of a bitch !

Although they are rivals , it is Craig who always provokes Vic . The school year was just beginning and it was time of the elections .

" Craig , you're a legend ! "

" You're the best ! "

In Shen's corner, Pam with the other Thea Sisters approached him .

" Hi , Pam ! "

" Hey , dude ! I heard you were a candidate for president of the Gecko club ! Good luck ! "

At that moment, Zoe, Alicia and Connie were passing near them:

" Craig is so athletic ! "

" He's sure to win ! No one can beat him ! Except Vic de Vissen , of course ! "

"You're right , Zoe ! If Vic runs , he'll win for sure ! "

Craig and others students who are with him , they heard them .

" I'm rooting for you , Craig ! " Said a mouselet .

" There's no way Vic can beat me ! "

" Vic doesn't have a quarter of Craig's muscles ! "

Zoe said :

" And Craig isn't a thenth as cute as Vic ! "

" Vic doesn't have the guts to challenge you ! " Said a unknow student .

" Hey look who it is ! "

" He's just got a swelled head ! "

Vic who just wanted passed in the corners came out of nowhere.

" Hey , you ! You better stay away from the geckos ! " Said a student .

" Yeah ! We're allergic to 'fraidy mice ! " Said the second student .

Craig approached him .

" Did you hear them , Vic ? Don't you have anything to say ? "

" I'm supposed to answer ? I thought they were talking about you , Craig ! "

His rival is anger :

" What ?! Say that again if you've got the guts ! "

" Stop it , Craig ! Do you want to get into a fight ? " Said the mouselet .

" I just want to teach this son of a bitch ! If you're a real mouse i dare you to compete to become the new president of the gecko club ! "

Vic agreed :

" You're on ...But don't go fuck me if i win ! Bastard ! "

Like all other teenagers , they challenge each other

Like all other teenagers , they challenge each other . But since Craig's defeat against his rival during the presidential challenge , he has become his assistant . Their rivalry becomes less frequent soon after . Since they are in the same school and class , the two mice start dating and get to know each other better . And then little by little , they became friends ... then very close . They now allow themselves to show their true nature , they get on with each other like brothers and can always count on each other and overcome any obstacles . They joke , they study together (with their friends) and laugh together . When something goes wrong , one of them is there .