Vic's diary

In the evening, in his room that he shares with Craig, Craig has not arrived yet. Shen takes advantage of putting Vic's diary under the blanket of Craig's bed. After he went into the bathroom to take a shower. Craig enters the room, all the time, he was still fighting with Vic. He throws himself on his bed to sleep, but he feels something flat.

" What is that ? " He ask himself .

He found the diary (but he did not know it was actually a diary).

" Why is Vic's notebook under my blanket ? " Craig said.

But when he opened it and took a look at a few pages , his nerves died when he realized that it was actually a diary . He began to read the first pages . At the beginning , the first pages talk about him and the others . All this time , Vic had hid his thoughts deep on them , first he wrote on the Thea Sisters , then Tanya , then Dina , Ron and Shen ....

"Shen is the genius and the intellectual of us , sometimes we call him" Little genius . "Like Paulina , he is good at computers ... we met near the playground on the first day of the lessons , I I got on well with him after our first conversation exchanges and we quickly became friends ... he is not very good in sport , I immediately noticed during our last dfie of the presidential elections of the club of Gecko ... Craig often teases him because of his love for Pamela ... "

And of course he ...

"And finally , Craig, the strongest person in our circle ... I hated him at the beginning of our relationship , but he quickly became my best friend , I thought he was just a bastard , but later I I changed my mind about him on the day of the championship . With him , we never get bored , when he is bored to death , he always tries to make new jokes about others ... sometimes I follow him ... even if he is not very good at studying , he does his best to succeed and I sincerely encourage him ... he and I are passionate about sport , in the summer we like to practice different kinds and when it is in winter , we like snowboard ... "

In the evening he is always awake and Shen sleeps deeply . He continues to read Vic's diary to finally understand what he feels sometimes .

 He continues to read Vic's diary to finally understand what he feels sometimes

" Mouseford Academy , January 3rd .

Before the Christmas holidays ended , Craig and I went to the ski center . We rent the snowboards and we spend a whole day surfing . The funny thing is during the middle of the track , I saw Craig stop . He starts to fours and climb to pick something up . I stopped too , I looked at him and asked him what he did. It was only after a few seconds that he replied that he had found a money . The lucky ! I started to laugh . We had fun both , we thought that next time we should bring everyone . It was great ! At the end of the day , we went back to college and had a hot meal to warm up . For hours we chatted as always and we have no desire to temporarily separate . At every moment with him , I really appreciate his presence . He is like a great brother to me . "

When Craig returned in the spring season , he came across a passage to which his memory belongs .

"Mouseford Academy , May 12th .

Last night , I had a moment in which I did not expect Craig to tell me in the face . He says that for several weeks he is in love with me . I know he is shy and he did not seem to know what other words to say to tell me he loved me . And I do not really know what to think , not even tell him in return . I know I disappointed him when I ran to my room . During the day , I tried to avoid it . Even today , I wonder if he was serious or not . "

"Mouseford Academy , May 17 .

I hate to see Craig behave as if I already belong to him alone . Several times during the week , he invites me to an activity just him and me . He seems to get upset or I can say jealous when I'm with someone else and that person makes me laugh . Since the evening of his statement , I have avoided it . Now , there is Shen and the girls who seem to know already what Craig feels for me . They keep telling me about him or even harassing me so I'm in love too . I do not know when it's going to stop ... maybe never . I was even starting to imagine jumping out the window , if they never stop ... My God , kill me to end the love stories . "

"Mouseford Academy , May 19th .

The other night was worse for me ! Craig spent all afternoon to evening drinking alcohol with his alcoholic friends . I have to come and get him alone because Shen was too scared to go alone , he should have followed me . In the middle of the trail between Mouseford and the village , drunk , he wrapped me in his arms and forced me to have a sexual relationship with him . He threw me down and that's when the nightmare started . I did not think the first time was painful . And the next day , I had pain in my hip and buttocks , I was also nauseated in thinking about the rape . And that day , I argued and fussed with Craig about yesterday , even though yesterday he drank too much that he does not remember . Shen and Ron interrupted our fight and after that we stopped talking to each other . "

These topics are the current problems

These topics are the current problems . Craig felt responsible for what was going on , he was angry with himself and his idiocy . He resumes reading .

" Mouseford Academy , June 1 .

 More and more , the argument between me and Craig becomes more frequent and secretly . Nobody suspected our fight is always safe from the eyes of others , teachers and the headmaster . Except for Ron and Shen . I sometimes feel a little annoying when I walk down the corridors with a facial wound that I got a punch from Craig and the others kept asking me what had happened to me . I often tried to hide the other wounds by putting on my sister's makeup , to avoid other suspicions and so that my mother would not see them . I do not want her to hear that . Sometimes I wonder what Craig thinks from time to time about our arguments ... but I have to admit it hurts . It should never have happened between us , I should not have been angry during our first fight , which , because of that , there is now Shen and Ron who are gradually getting away from me and Craig . We see not each other again , maybe our friendship will stop for good . Who knows . "

What an incredible revelation for Craig , why did not Vic say it face-to-face instead ? Why still argue ? Craig felt really guilty for the misfortune , soon his friendship with Shen and Ron will also break if it continues . All the memories of the marvelous moments he had with him made room in his head , even after reading all the pages , he remembers everything now ....

 All the memories of the marvelous moments he had with him made room in his head , even after reading all the pages , he remembers everything now

Now , the friendship with Vic misses him terribly . And even , ardent love for him has come back . He would like now as long as this hatred between them stops and that everything becomes again as before . Alone , it will not happen , for all to arrange , he will have to talk to him and have the help of his friends .