I'm sorry

In the long-awaited evening , all the residents of Whale Island and the students of Mouseford all went outside and prepared for this astronomical phenomenon . Everyone was eager to see the shooting stars , especially lovers of astronomy science and young couples . Colette joined Violet who was waiting for her .

" Hi , chérie ! * "

Violet turned to look at her beloved . Colette wore a degraded fuschia dress with white . A moonstone pendant in the shape of a crescent moon . A bracelet with pearls in the shape of stars . And matching ballerina shoes . Violet blushes .

" You beautiful..."

Nicky and Paulina also found a place to spend this special and romantic evening . Paulina saw Tanya with Dina who found themselves .

" Nicky , look . "

The couple had gathered to meet and forgive each other . Tanya took the hand of her love .

" Dina , I wanted to apologize to you for what happened today . I blame myself for having done this to you , it's you I want , Dina ... My heart beats only for you , I love you Dina that any Russian girl has never loved someone one of the same gender . "

She offered her beloved a magnificent silver bracelet with a white opal stone in the shape of a star .

" Oh , Tanya . It's beautiful . " Dina said , moved .

Tanya put the bracelet around her wrist . Dina admired her new jewelry . The two mouselets wrapped themselves in their arms and kissed . Nicky and Paulina were very touched to see them forgive themselves and still love each other .

" Love yourself better than argue ! " Nicky joked .

Her girlfriend laughed and put her head on her shoulder . For his part , Craig was looking for Vic , he looked everywhere but he couldn't find him anywhere . Finally , he found him , Vic was alone in his corner and he seemed to be the only one not in a mood . Then he moved away from everyone and Craig followed him , without everyone seeing them . Craig has lost sight of his classmate , even without an electric torch to light , he still continues to cross in the darkness of the forest . He finally finds Vic , sitting on a rock near a cliff and his face expresses sadness . It's a good time to make peace with him and things will go back to the way they were before .

" Vic . "

Vic turned immediately , he got up .

" What ? What do you want from me now , Craig ? " Vic asked with mistrust .

" I'm not here to fight yet , but to talk to you . " Craig replied .

" What now ?! What did you want to tell me ?! Come on , I listen to you ! " Vic said .

" I know that things between you and me had not improved since our first fight , because of what had happened . It should never have happened , especially having done this to you ! I know that you have often wondered what I think about our bickering and you have probably noticed that Shen and Ron are moving away from us , because we were fighting almost every day . I know you did everything to hide this shameful secret for yourself , out of fear of being laughed at , out of fear of humiliation and out of fear that you would be called mentally weak . I blame myself so much for death and I really hate myself ! I was wrong to have hurt you , Vic ... " Craig said , looking sorry .

Vic was amazed .

" How did you know it...? "

Craig rummaged in his bag to look for something , he took out his hand with ... Vic's diary ! Vic is stunned .

" My diary ! Where did you find it ?! "

" I found it under my blanket on my bed , I don't know how it ended up there , " Craig replied , giving him his diary .

Realizing that he could no longer lie , Vic looked down .

" You read it...right...? "

" Yeah . " His classmate said .

Vic retrieved his diary . The eyes of the two students looked up at the night sky , in the sky , it is the rain of shooting stars and where they are is the best view than the college . Suddenly , Vic , who was too close to the cliff , had slipped , he clung to a small rock .

" Craig ! I'm going to fall ! " Vic screamed .

Craig came to his rescue .

" Hold on ! "

The young man lost his balance and he fell into the cliff , causing Vic to fall . No one had heard them scream . Craig and Vic fell on a branch which slowed them down , then steeply down to the forest .

* honey or sweetheart in french .

_______________________________________________________________

Author's note : I listen "The Reason" of the group Hoobastank while i've write this chapter .