Mission Love !

" Yes ! I confess openly to you , mouselets ! " Craig said , blushing " I am in love with Vic ! "

" And Vic have nothing else to say to you , right ? " Violet Asked .

" You all now about Vic " Craig Answered " He is sensitive , resserved , fugitive...and even difficult . "

" Nah ! Don't worry , mon ami !* " Colette exclaimed " I'm sure someday , the love got him ! Like Violet ! The day were i declare her my love , she tried to avoid me and she refused my love . And some time later , she have felt the same as me and after we are in a couple ! "

" Right , Violet ? Mon amour ? ** "

" Yes , Colette..." Violet sighed , dreamly " I remember this moment..."

Colette and Violet kiss . 

" I'm glad for you , girls... " Craig commented .

" And you , Shen ? You know it before us , right ? " Pam Asked to Shen .

" Yeah , and when he told me that Vic had fled after learning he loves him, I was sorry for him." Shen said .

Colette slammed the finger : snap !

" I found ! Why not try to spend a lot more time just between you and Vic ? And act as if this declaration of love was only a distant memory ! "

" And if it will not work ? And if he still remember my statement ? " Craig asked , anxious .

" You're a good guy and a good friend , Craig ! " Nicky declared to encourage him . " With you we do not get bored ! "

Paulina added :

" You are strong , fun and reliable "

Colette completed :

" One day or another , Vic will fall in love with you ! If not , who else will He and not you ? "

Craig suddenly sees pictures in his head . Vic in love with someone other than him ? A girl ? A boy ? Someone who makes him laugh , happy and conquer his heart ? For Craig , he don't want that Vic goes out with another . He brings together all the courage.

" You are right , girls ! I will do my best to win his heart ! "

He thanks his friends before going to see Vic . But during all the week , he tried to talk to him but Vic ignores him most of the time and sometimes he talks with a friend and doing as Craig if is invisible . He tries to invite him into some activity to have a good time just both , but Vic always pretends to be busy . Shen and the Thea Sisters are doing their best so he can spend time with Craig . When Ron , Dina and Tanja also learn Craig's feelings for Vic , they embark . But after all these several attempts , still not successful . And Craig starts being discouraged , Vic is so difficult . A week later , there are no lessons today , Craig went to the village to drink a few glasses of beer . But this idea will be a bad decision he will not remember ...

_____________________________________________________________

* My friend in french .

**My love in french .