What we should do ?!

The two young students start challenge again each other , arguing and hating each other as before . But their squabble happens all the time in the shadows and almost silent and the fights between them becomes frequent secretly . Sometimes they walk with a facial wound , the curious ask them questions because of their injuries but Craig or Vic always prefer not to talk about it and often they lie by pretending that it was an accident of training . Although they are on an island , the same college , the same friends and the same class , it is difficult to avoid each other . Wherever they go separately , they have always re-crossed somewhere . The only students who really know what's going on between them ; are Ron and Shen . Since they started arguing again , Shen and Ron had begun to move away from them so as not to mingle their regular fights and have not yet found out who to trust . Only the next week , that Shen and Ron broke the silence , they told the Thea Sisters , Dina and Tanya everything that had happened between Craig and Vic .

" Huh !? What do you mean ?! They fight ?! " Colette Exclaimed , stupefied .

" Are you sure what you understood ? " Pamela inquired .

" That's what we heard , Shen and I ." Ron confirmed .

"If only it was me who came looking for him at the Flying Dutchman instead of being afraid of the dark ! " Shen said , who look regret for let Vic go . " That rape would never have happened . "

And he added :

" Or if only we were both going together , I should never have let him go alone and be with him . "

Ron patted him gently on his back .

" This is can be happening to everyone , Shen..."

" What triggered the squabble between Vic and Craig , even if he was so drunk he does not even remember . " Nicky completed .

Dina was the first to act :

" What should we do for them ? It can not continue like that , otherwise , one day or the other everything will get worse and worse ! "

" Yes but how ?! " Asked Shen who wanted his friends' quarrel must to be stopped . " You all know very well that Vic can sometimes be irretrievable when things go really bad , just like Vanilla ! "

It is true that it will not be easy for their friends to make peace , both have a very different flaw . For example , Vic , he can sometimes be narcissistic , arrogant and pretentious . And Craig , impulsive , boastful and stubborn . The students began to think very hard to find ideas to reunite their comrades . But none of them seem to have an idea yet . Until Nicky slams her finger :

" I found , guys ! Do you remember when Vic and you caught Craig by surprise at the show audition , for he had the courage to expose himself ? " *

" Oh yes ! I remember ! " Shen remembered . " This idea came from Vic , not me , he was offered to do the footing in the village . "

" But yes ! I remember it too ! " Pamela exclaimed .

But Colette , confused , is the only one who does not understand :

" What do you mean , Nicky ? I do not understand . "

" What I mean is to invite our two friends to jog without him knowing that the other is invited too ! " Nicky explained .

But Violet remain skeptical , she put her paw on Colette's paw :

" We'll see what happens ..."

Tanya put her paw too , on Dina's paw . She is agreed with Violet :

" I am agreed with her . "

* The episode of " A Mouseford musical " .