Nicky's tentative

Nicky is the first to make the peace attempt between Craig and Vic . In a quiet afternoon, there is no school today , a chance , Nicky takes advantage of her plan by sending a text to Craig to invite him to jog together .

- There is no class for today , I enjoy jogging Do you want to come ? - Nicky

" Why not . " He said to himself .

Craig accepts her invitation but he is not aware that anyone else was invited . Arriving at the place where Nicky was waiting for him .

" Hey , Craig ! " Nicky called as she saw him . " You arrived ! "

But she was not alone , the young man recognized immediately that it was Vic , also invited. Both of them remained surprised and at bottom annoyed that they see each other again . For the argument not to be triggered , Nicky changes the unhealthy mood by animating the good mood .

" Come on , guys ! Are you ready ? Let's enjoy this beautiful day for a jog ! Let's go ? "

" Okay ! " Craig nodded with his usual attitude and pretending Vic was not there .

For the moment , on the trail , everything is going well . Nicky slowed .

" I'm going slow , guys ! " She tells them .

In truth , she slowed down to watch her friends and see what was going to happen . Everything goes well at first , until Craig to trip over by a root of a tree coming out of the earth . But Vic....

" Ha ha ha ha ha ! " Vic laugh seeing Craig fall .

Formerly , usually when one of them is falling , the other one helps . But this time , they do not help each other , Nicky helps her friend to looked Vic as he continued to run . Immediately after , they resume the exercise . Throughout the rest of the time , Nicky tried everything to make her friends make peace and forget who it was , but nothing to do , they do not listen . Nicky fails her plan .