Another problems

Meanwhile , in Vic's room , he is looking for his diary . He had rummaged through his bag and every corner of the room but he couldn't find it . He went to the newsroom to search , the last time he had seen his diary . In the corridor , he meets Tanya having an argument with his girlfriend Dina .

" No ! I swear you, no ! "

" Yes ! How can you do this to me ?! "

" No ! Listen , it's not at all what you think , Dina ! "

" Do not touch me ! I surprised you kissing with a guy ! "

" It wasn't me who started , it was him ! I had already told her that I'm in a relationship with you ! I love you , Dina. No one else . "

" I don't know if I believe you or not ... "

Dina walked away , her eyes flooded with tears , but Tanya hadn't noticed .

" Dina ! "

Tanya saddened as she watched Dina leave . Then...

" What a sad scene . " Vic comment .

" *gasp* Blyat* ! Vic ! " Tanya startled .

She had almost had a heart attack , she had not seen Vic who was there behind because he was always silent that no one knew he was there . He is like a ghost or invisible to everyone .

" Since when are you here ? "

" Just a moment . " Vic answered .

Vic let the search for his journal for a moment to talk with Tanya . The two friends sit on one of the editorial chairs , as every time when things are bad for Tanya , the girl had in her bag in secret a small bottle of Russian vodka to soothe her melancholy . She removes the cork from the bottle and begins to drink while Vic looks at her incredulous , seeming to wonder how she still managed to get around the rules when it is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol in college .

" What ? You want a vodka too ? I have anothers vodka if you want . "

" No , thank . " Vic say .

He takes up the subject of the argument .

" Can you tell me what to you before the argument between you and Dina ? "

" Boris , a friend of mine who also comes from Russia , had declared his love for me and I had already told him that I am already in couple with Dina . " Tanya told before drinking the vodka again and resuming . " Earlier , while I was walking quietly , Boris was passing too and that's where he kissed me . He probably hadn't understood my feelings for Dina . This is where Dina saw us and she had cracked and this is where we argued because she thought I had deceived her . "

As Tanya is drunk , Vic takes the opportunity to ask her any questions and tease her . He knows that like all drunk people will answer any question and confess everything without realizing the subject .

" And can you tell how do meet Dina ? "

Tanya blushed .

" Well...That's a good question , my drug **! Dina and i..."

* Shit in Russian .

** Friend in Russian .