Chapter 7- Girlfriends

[Sana POV]
I still can't believe that my bestfriend is now my girlfriend. It still feels like a dream. We are now walking to school.

It is our 3rd day now as a couple. Now that we arrived we need to separate ways. "Bye babe, see you later!" Mina said, I immediately blush because of the sudden endearment "Bye babe, meet me at the rooftop later, ok?" I said "Ok" she said.

We separate ways. Then I went to my classroom, I saw that the professor is not yet here so I sat down, Then the professor was there. We then started our lesson.

~Time skip~

It's finally lunch time, just what I promise to Mina, I went outside, As I was walking down the hallway, I bumped into someone.

I can tell that she's new here. I stand up and help her stand and pick up her things, "I'm sorry, are you ok?" I ask "A-ah Y-yes, i'm sorry too" She said "Don't be, it's my fault" I said "Perhaps are you new here?" I asked "Ah n-ne, I'm Shin Yuna" she said "I'm Sana, Minatozaki Sana. What a nice name you have" I said.

I look at my watch, "Ah Yuna-ssi I need to go now, Be careful ok?" I said and hug her. I went to the rooftop and saw Mina sitting down at the bench. I tiptoed behind her back and kissed her cheeks. I then sat down beside her "Did you wait too long" I asked.

"No" She said coldly "Hey what's wrong?" I asked "Nothing" she said not looking at me. "Hey I know there's something wrong, you can tell me" I said "Nothings wrong, Sana" she said.

~Flashback~

Mina was walking down the hallway to the rooftop, suddenly she saw a familiar figure she went closer to the figure, and when she did she realized it was Sana's figure.

She saw Sana hugging Yuna, she felt her blood boiling and she was jealous. She then walk to the rooftop.

~End of Flashback~

Sana know that her girlfriend is jealous over something, "Babe look at me" I said and Mina look at me. I close my eyes and captured Mina's lips, She was shock. I moved my lips and now she kissed me back.

I pulled off, "Don't be jealous now ok? Babe?" I said and she blushed and nodded. I giggled.

~Time Skip~

The bell rings indicating that the students need to go back to their classes. "Bye Babe see you later" Mina said "Bye babe" I said and pecked her lips. We then separated ways.

~Time skip(i'm sorry, too lazy)~

The bell rang and I packed up my things. I walked outside and wait for Mina to come out.

Then suddenly I felt a back hugged, I turned around and saw my beloved penguin. I smiled "Hey Babe" I said and pecked her lips and she giggled 'Damn I'll never get over that giggled' I thought "Let's go?" I asked "Babe can we go to a date?" Mina asked.

"Sure but not now, maybe tomorrow" I said "Ok!" She said and we went home and of course I walked her home "Bye babe, see you tomorrow" I said "Bye babe, Goodnight" She said. I went home and I went to take a shower and lay down on my bed. Then suddenly my phone vibrated.

Squirrel's💚🐧
Goodnight Babe, see you tomorrow! Love you❤️

Penguin's💚🐿
Goodnight too Babe, see
you tomorrow, sweet dreams.
I love you too❤️

I then closed my phone and sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for not updating for few days. I was quite busy and sorry for the short update!