Chapter 35- Her?!

Okay, this is for real🤣
Don't play it yet..
—————————————————
[Sana POV]
I woke up in the middle of the night. I reached out for my phone on the nightstand.

4:38?! It's only 4 in the morning?!

I sighed and gently removed Lia's arm. I went outside our room and get some water in the refrigerator.

While chugging the cold drink, I heard some footsteps. I put the glass down, "Who's there?" I asked.

"Unnie, why are you still up?" Wonyoung rubbed her eyes. "Did I woke you up?" I looked at her before chugging the remaining water.

"Ani." She began walking to my side and get some water too. "God, you're much taller now." I pouted.

She giggled. "And you grown up so fast. You're already 22 and Yujin's already 23." I wiped my non-existent tears.

"Anyways, how's the company doing?" I asked her. "It's still in a good condition. Mina-unnie is really doing a great job in guiding and maintaining it." She said and chugged down the water.

"Is there some changes in the company?" I leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Well, actually yes. Chaeyoung-unnie is the Co-CEO as Mina-unnie requested it. Jihyo-unnie and Tzuyu-unnie have been the head of the designing team. I have been promoted as the Manager of the designing department and Yujin as my co-manager.

And some of my friends have been working there too. Some are under our department and some to the marketing department.

Also, about the marketing team. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie have been assigned as the head as well.

Momo-unnie and Dahyun-unnie, the manager and co-manager of that department too." She told me in details.

"Wow. So that's why Jihyo haven't picking up my calls recently, she's been busy." I muttered.

"Did anything happened yesterday?" I asked. "Yesterday?.. we didn't go to work yesterday because Mina-unnie gave us a day-off." Wonyoung blurted.

I just make an 'o' face. "Alright, unnie. I'll go back to bed now. Good mornight." Wonyoung bidded before going up.

I also went up. I saw Lia sleeping peacefully.

I stood up and went towards my balcony. I saw some stars in the sky.

I just sniff and feel the cold wind hitting me. I closed my eyes for a moment.

I then felt a pair of arms crawling on my waist. "Baby~" Lia said with her husky voice.

"*hums* Did I woke you up?" I asked. I felt her shaking her head.

"Why are you awake?" She yawned. "I don't know." I shrug.

Lia leaned on me. "Hey, babe." I called out and she just hummed.

"Let's go in, shall we?" I asked and she just nodded.

We both went inside and lay down. Lia placed her head on the crook of my neck while I lace my arms on her waist.

"Baby, can you.. sing for me?" Lia mumbled, I smiled, "Of course, anything for my baby."

I then started humming and patting Lia's back gently.

(play the video now)

It's a beautiful life
nan neoye gyeote issuelge

It's beautiful life
neoye dwie seo isseulge

Beautiful love
hanararae neowa itdamyeon sumswineun geotmaneurodo joha