Chapter 19- Offer

[𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑]
I woke up from a call, I groaned and get my phone from the nightstand.

I answered it without knowing who it is, "Hello?" I asked "Ms. Minatozaki, Mr. Minatozaki wants to meet you and discussed something serious" Ms. Park said and I quickly take a bath and went inside to my car and drive to the building.

When I went inside, I called Tzuyu.

[Hello?]
Yah Yoda, I have a favor.
[What is it, Unnie?]
Can you pick Mina up for me? Dad wants to meet me immediately. Can you do that?
[Sure Unnie]
Thanks

I ended the call, I was running to my office suddenly I bump into someone, because I was in a hurry. I catched her.

We stay in that position and our eyes locked for minutes.

I break the eye contact and put her down before she even speaks, "I'll be going now" I said and bow and ran to my office.

I saw Dad with a serious face. I know it's really a serious discussion. "Are you asking for me, Dad?" I asked and he look at me.

"Sit down first" He said, I gulped and took my seat. "What do you want to talk about Dad?" I asked.

"Look at this" He said and handed me an envelope. I opened it and saw our stocks going down. "You need to find a way to bring back our stocks!" He said and slammed his hand on the table that made me flinched.

"Y-yes Dad" I said with a scared tone. "I'm gonna leave now.. when I get back here, I need to receive good news. Understand?" He said.

"Y-yes Dad" I said, hanging my head low. He exits the room and left.

[𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑]
While they're talking someone was eavesdropping, "So, there stocks are dropping. I should help them" She said and smirked.

[𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑]
'What am I going to do?!' I thought, panicking. Then someone opened the door.

"Babeee~" Mina said running towards me, she sat on my lap "What's with that face?" She asked.

I gave her the envelope, she opened it. Her eyes widened in shock and her jaw dropped.

"Our stocks is going down!" She exclaimed "Yeah.. and Dad said, I need to do something so our stocks can rise again" I said with a down tone.

"No worry Babe, I'm going to help you too." She said "Thanks, Jagi" I said.

"Oh by the way, have you eaten yet?" She asked and I shook my head. "Well let's go eat!" She said and drag me towards the door.

-------
When we reached our table, "What do you want to eat?" She asked "I'll be having what you'll have" I said, she nodded and went to the cashier.

While waiting, I saw Tzuyu. "Yah tall Yoda!" I called her that seem to get her attention.

"Yes unnie?" She asked "Thank you for doing my favor" I said and smiled "No problem Unnie" She said.

"I need to go now unnie, Jihyo unnie might be looking for me" She said and I nod my head "Work harder!" I said, raising my fist up.

"Breakfast is here~" Mina said with her gummy smile on, I smiled and shook my head because of Mina's childish attitude.

"Let's eat!" I said and we started to eat.

While eating someone was watching them.

* * * * *
After eating, I received a call from Ms. Park "Hello?" I answered.

"Ms. Minatozaki, someone wants to meet you" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who is that?" I asked "You better need to go up here, she wants to talk to you" She said.