Chapter 26- 12 days

Mina woke up earlier than Sana, which was unusual because usually Sana wakes up first.

She went to in the kitchen and prepared Sana her soup and medicine. She went back with a tray in her hands and put it on the bedside table.

She stared at the black-haired beauty and cupped her cheeks. She pecked her lips.

"You're awake" She said when Sana opened her eyes. Sana winced in pain while holding her head.

"Ah!!" She screamed at how her head aches, it feels like it can blow in a minute or two.

"Did I drank too much?" She uttered while holding her head which is in pain, Mina nod her head.

"Awch." She said, the pain is slowly coming off but it still hurts like hell. "I knew you would suffer a hangover so I cooked this soup for you" Mina said and gave her the soup.

Since Sana is still weak so Mina fed her instead. "Thank you so much, Minguin" Sana said once she finished eating the soup and medicine.

Sana was going out of the bed when Mina caught her wrist, Sana looked at her with confusion written on her face "What?" she asked.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked, "Um.. I'm going to prepare for work?" Sana answered Mina, Mina shook her head "Eh? why?" "You're not going to work today" Mina finally answered her.

"But I need to do the unfinished work" Sana said, stubbornly. "You stay here, I'll go to work today.." Mina stood up and headed to the bathroom, Sana grabbed her petite waist and put her head on her shoulder.

"But it's boring here and plus i'm lonely" She said trying to convince Mina. "Still no" she answered. Sana had no option but follow Mina and she don't want the girl to be upset.

"Fine, let's follow your way" Sana uttered and pout cutely. Mina cupped her cheeks, "Don't worry after doing the things I need to do, i'll go home immediately" Mina said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Promise?" Sana asked like a child, Mina nodded.

                      • • •
Sana has been lying on their bed while staring the ceiling. She bored as fuck, she got nothing to do.

Sana grabbed her phone and dial Mina's number.

"Mina, I miss you"
[I miss you too, let's talk later i'm in a meeting. Love you]
"Love you too"

Sana hang up and sigh. She tried dialing the others' numbers but their busy.

"What am I gonna do?" She mumbled.. "Aha!" She snapped her finger and went out of bed.

Sana grabbed her coat and went outside. She went to the park and sat at one of the benches.

She closed her eyes for awhile while sniffing the fresh air. "Didn't know I'll find you here" Sana heard a familiar voice.

She opened her eyes, "What do you want now?" She growled.

"Let's walk around the park" Yuna said and reached out her hand, Sana is sitting there with her arms crossed and she raised her eyebrow.

"And why do you think i'll do that?" She sarcastically asked. Yuna smirked and brought out her phone, she waved it in front of Sana "Remember this?" Yuna said "I still have the video, if you don't know?" she threatened.

Sana flashed a annoying look and stood up before saying "Fine, let's go" she grabbed Yuna's hand and roam around the park. Yuna's smirk grew wider and hid the phone where it contains the video..