Chapter 9

Michael is woken up when Bella and Alexis come in. The each go to their patient, Alexis to Luke, and Bella to Michael. “Good morning Michael,” Bella greeted, handing Michael his meds. Michael swallowed them quickly, his eyes continually watching Luke across the room.

Bella noticed, looking over as well as smiling. “He’s cute you know,” she whispered. Michael blushed slightly and hit her arm, making her laugh.

“We have an announcement for you guys.” Alexis spoke. Bella walked over as well, both of them smiling.

“What?” Michael asked. Luke had gotten up and ran over to Michael, sitting against his side. Michael curled his arm around Luke’s back, Bella smiling cheekily.

“We are taking the cameras out today. We think you two can handle not being monitored. We trust that if anything happens you will get help, but we also know that you will try really hard not to let anything happen. Right Michael?” Michael rolled his eyes and nodded, pulling Luke closer. Bella took that as a yes.

“We know how close you two have gotten, and we think you deserve some privacy.” Alexis winked, Luke blushing as he hid his face in Michael’s shoulder, wrapping his arms around Michael’s middle.

“Thanks,” Michael said. Alexis and Bella both smiled.

“You’re welcome. Now, we both need to talk to you privately, so Michael, can you come with me?” Michael nodded, leaving a kiss to Luke’s forehead before getting up. Luke watched with wide eyes as Michael left, making the older boy not want to leave. But he did, following Bella out the door.

“This better be fucking important, because Luke wanted me to stay.” Bella rolled her eyes, shutting the door.

“Calm down Michael. That’s what I need to talk about. I was watching the cameras last night.” Michael’s eyes widened.

“So, you saw?” Bella grinned.

“Yeah I saw! You too kissed Michael, that’s amazing. I thought it would be years before you were ready for a relationship, no offense, but you found someone you really like. I’m proud of you.” Michael rolled his eyes, but there was a small smile playing on his lips.

“Thanks, I guess.” Bella was still smiling.

“C’mon, you need to eat something. Then you can have the rest of the day to be with Luke.” Michael groaned, glancing at the door. “It’ll only take a minute Mike, just eat a bagel or something and then you can come back.”

“Fine. Quickly please.” Bella rolled her eyes and laughed, leading Michael to the cafeteria. Michael did as she told him, grabbing a bagel and eating it on the way to his room. He stuffed the rest in his mouth upon the arrival, walking into his room. He laughed softly when he saw Luke, curled up in a ball on his bed. Michael’s bed, asleep. Michael swallowed the rest of his food, climbing in behind Luke. He brought the blanket over the both of them, then cuddled Luke into his chest.

Bella was right, Michael didn’t think he’d ever have a real relationship again. He didn’t think anyone would ever like him, and he didn’t think he’d ever be able to tolerate anyone enough to like them back. But there was just something about Luke, something that drew Michael in.

Maybe it was how quiet and shy Luke is. Michael hates loud, obnoxious people, and Luke is the exact opposite of that. Maybe its just how cute and sweet he is, all cuddly and adorable, bright blue eyes and pouty lips. Michael doesn’t think he’s ever seen someone prettier.

Michael didn’t really care why he liked Luke, he just knew he did, so he left a light kiss to the back of Luke’s neck, and closed his eyes.

Ugh its so short! I'm sorry about that, I think these chapters are getting shorter and more boring. I really hope you liked it though. Please vote and leave comments of what you think! Thank you :)