•Chapter 7• •Anything For You•

"Let's sneak you out of here." He says with a smile.

I jump back a bit, almost choking on my apple out of surprise. I ended up just coughing like crazy. Tord looked in my direction in worry and leaned towards me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with more worry.

"I'm okay. Just chocked a bit." I say as I stopped coughing. "But sneaking me out? Isn't that against the rules?" I ask with a concerned smile which of course he can't see, like he couldn't see anything else in this room.

"It won't be a problem. Don't you want to see the world?" He asked with a huge smile.

"I do. But what about the fact that I'm not like you. Wouldn't I stand out?" I ask while looking down at my claws.

"I thought about that too so I thought I could teach you how to look human. Like morph your claws in to human hands." He says. I smiled and looked at him.

"Thank you." I say. I felt warm tears rolling down my face. He looked at me and blushed deep red while he smiled.

"Your welcome. Alt for deg, vakkert." He said. I looked at him with a smile.

"What does vakker mean?" I ask him. His whole face suddenly turns a darker shade of red.

"Uh.. Well.... Umm.." He starts but I cut him off.

"It's okay. You don't have to answer. I was only wondering." I said picking up my apple and taking a bite once more. "So your plan?" I ask him while swallowing.

"Well it was to teach you to morph into a human then sneak you out and head to the protected city 88, down the way. Of course we would have to steal a car. But then I still need to talk to Matt about me leaving for a while." He rambled.

"Who's Matt?" I interrupted.

"He's my assistant or my helper. He helps me with my paper work and makes sure I stay on track." He says.

"Oh." I say looking down at the ground while he kept explaining the escape plan.

•~No One's POV~• (The next day)

Tord taught Thomas how to morph into a human, step by step.

"Okay so when morphing your hands, you want to imagine your hands to look like this." Tord says while holding up his hands. Thomas closed his 'eyes' as his claws morph into human hands. Thomas opened his 'eyes' and looked at his hands. He wiggled his fingers and tapped the tips. Not sharp. He thought to himself.

"I did it... I DID IT!" I shouted with excitement.

"That's great!" Tord said with another smile. After 2 days Thomas could morph into a full human. But the one thing that he couldn't change was his 'eyes' they still looked like voids.

"Can I see you?" Tord asks Thomas.

"....Sure." Thomas finally says. He walked forward into the light.

•~Tord's POV~•

  "....Sure." Thomas finally said. One of his hands were in the light. He stopped and hesitated then shock it off. As he walked into the light, my jaw dropped.

  He was small but extremely cute. He had chocolate brown hair, a bright pinkish blush across his cute round cheeks, and his eyes were black but I could see galaxies in them. He hands were in his hoodie sleeves and he was bare foot. His hoodie went down to his knees. If he had some actual clothes on, instead of a hoodie, it would show off his body shape better. He Was beautiful. I felt my face heat up rapidly. My whole face probably was redder than a tomato.

"I know. I'm really ugly looking. I told that-" He started to say with tears in his 'eyes' before I cut him off.

"No! Your absolutely beautiful!" I said as I walked over and stood in front of him. I bent down and wiped away his tears with my thumbs. "Your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I said cupping his face with my hands. He looked at me and smiled.

"You think so?" He asked while placing his right hand on my left hand and laying his face on my hand.

"I know." I said smiling. We looked at each other for a second until we notice what we were doing. We let go and both stumbled back only 2 feet away from each other. Both of us blushing a deep shade of red.

"Ahem. Well umm let's get out of here shall we?" I ask while clearing my throat. He looked at me for a long second before bursting out laughing. I looked at him very confused. "What?" I asked.

"Your cute. Thank you for doing this for me." He says as he stopped laughing and started to smile. I smile back at him.

"Alt for deg." I whisper under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Another Chapter posted. :)