•Chapter 17• •Where To•

I'm back!! UvU  Writing style will change through the chapter. Sorry I've been gone for such a long time. This is short. TwT

•~No One's POV~•

It had been awhile since Tord had came back downstairs. He and his parents were sitting on the couch. Tord was listening to his parents debating wether or not to get a dog or a cat. Paul of course wants a dog and Pat wants a cat.

Man was his life a misery. Well all but one thing. He had Tom by his side. They would never be separated.

Tom quickly dashed downstairs all dressed up for their day out. The outfit he was wearing made Tord's face a bright red. A loose pastel blue crop top, tight black skinny jeans, pastel blue checkered shoes, and a checkered belt to go along with it.

Tord's parents noticed the change of color in their son's face, they turn and smirk, looking at one another then at Tord.

Tom shyly smiles then looked at Tord for his opinion. "How do I look?"

Tord looked Tom up and down. "Cu- I mean! Cool. You look very cool." He smiled trying to cover up what he was about to say.

Tord's parents look at one another again and nod. "Well, we'll be off guys. See ya soon."

Tom smiles waving to them as the left. Tord did so as well.

Tord turned his attention back to Tom. "So what do you want to see first?"

"Well what do you have in mind?" Tom looked at Tord for an answer.

Tord smiled as he looked back at Tom.

"You ever heard about an amusement park?"