•Chapter 18• •Strawberry Pimp•

•~Tord's POV~•

All I can say is...

The amusement park was a nightmare. I think Tom had some fun.

I tried to take him on a rollercoaster... You can guess how that went. He practically ripped off my arm and made me deaf with his screaming. It wasn't even that big of a rollercoaster. It went up about 50 feet. Yet I still got the punishment.

After Tom puked in the bathroom. So to cheer him up I got him cotton candy and that about leads up to where we are now, sitting on a bench ready to pass out and Tom sitting next to me, eating cotton candy like a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the cotton candy Tord." Tom said with a bright smile.

"Your welcome." I was ready for my life to end.

"Hey Tord?"

"Yes Thomas?"

"Can we go play some-?"

"HOME WE GO!"

~~~~Another Time skip brought to you by a tired Tord dragging a happy Tom home~~~~

•~No one's POV~•

Tord opened the door then closed it behind Tom. Tom took off his shoes then took a running start, jumping on the sofa.

"At least one of us had fun." Tord chuckled to himself as he took off his shoes and walked over to the arm chair next to the couch. He sat down and turned on the television, choosing a show about hell.

Tom listen to it and noticed it cursed a lot. But he was fine with it. They both watched it until it was over.

•~Tom's POV~•

Sadly Tord told me there was only one episode so far, so that was a little disappointing.

I really liked the deer looking demon, he kinda reminded me of Tord, scary yet chill. The spooder demon called him strawberry pimp, so I guess that's his name.

Tord had gotten up after it was over and went into the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen where Tord was scouring the kitchen for food that wasn't expired. Which was sadly the entire kitchen.

"Hey Tord!"

"Hm?" He responded

"You kinda remind me of Strawberry pimp from the show we just watched." Tord froze then slowly turn to me.

"Strawberry pimp?"

"Yeah! The deer demon! His name is Strawberry pimp!" Tord smiled then bursted out laughing.

"What? What'd I say?"

Hello! I'm in the middle of online school then got the motivation to write. TvT

I know it's short and I said they would be longer but I'll probably write more later. Sorry it's been so long!

Bye bye, my little coffees. 😌✨ ~AC