•Chapter 9• •The Escape• •Part 2•

tommieboixcxcx

tommieboixcxcx

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH tommieboixcxcx
They're SO cute! Literally just died of cuteness! Your such an amazing artist! Even if it's a quick drawing, Your SO good! :3 Shout Out tommieboixcxcx

•~Tord's POV~•

"Well? Explain." Matt says with not a mad tone but it wasn't happy one either. I take a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale.

"Alright. Matt this is Thomas. Thomas. Matt." I said gesturing to them when I said one of their names. Thomas just hid behind me more.

"Thomas, Matt is my assistant. He's very nice and he won't hurt you." I say to him. He peeks out from behind me looking at Matt. He calmed down and turned back into his full human form.

"Matt, Thomas is a good friend of mine and is also the experiment I'm taking care of." I said to him but I got a gasp in return.

"Your taking The Experiment out of the base and into the city?!" He asked in shock.

"Look, Matt. I know it seems crazy but-" I stated but was cut off.

"I understand." Matt said with a small smile.

"Wait. You do?" I ask surprise. His smile widens.

"I know love when I see it." He says. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thomas and I started to blush madly.

"It's not like that." I say clearing my throat.

"Oh really?" He asks with a smug face.

"Yeah, says the person that is dating the manager." I smile as Matt's face turns a deep deep shade of red.

"Hehe. I can't argue with that." He awkwardly smiles.

"So you won't tell?" I asked. Matt happily smiles.

"Well if you care about him that much then, No, I won't tell." He said looking at me and Thomas sadly but also happy.

"Be careful out there. Okay?" He said patting my shoulder.

"We will. Take care." I smile before walking away with Thomas, pulling him by the hand once more.

"Wait." Matt call to us. I stop and look at him.

"Are you coming back?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'll be back in a few weeks." I smile to him. I turn and continue walking away.

•~Tom's POV~•

Tord pulled me down the hallway. He turned down a corner then entered a little room. I stood in the doorway watching him as he picked up some bags.

"Wear this." He said while he threw some type of pants. They were stretchy and black.

"What are these? They're not like pants." I say.

"They're leggings. Just put them on." He said while walking behind a desk and grabbing a bag from under it. I did as I was told and put them on.

"Okay lets go." Tord says handing me a bag and grabbing my free hand. I blushed looking down at our hands as our fingers intertwined. We're holding hands. My face turns a deep red. He pulled me down a hallway and around a few corners. Then he stopped around a corner. I looked over to see two heavily armed men in front of a door. I look to see what they were hold and then I saw it. The big metal thing that fire mini things made of titanium. I hate those things.

•~Tord's POV~•

I look around the corner to see two guards by the door. I felt something cling on to me. I look down to see Thomas clinging tightly on my arm. I notice he's looking at the guns the two were holding. I patted him on the head to comfort him. When I did he started to purr. I smile and look back at the guards. They were leaving their posts going the opposite direction of us. Now's the chance. I pull Thomas along with me to the door. I grab the handle and open the door. The minute I do-

WOOP
WOOP
WOOP
WOOP

The guards look over to Thomas and I. I immediately start running with Thomas right behind me.

"Get them!"