06

Rachel's pov-
"Now you have my cellphone number if you need anything." Ashton was dropping me off and I said "I know." He hugged me and I said "Okay I got to go." I grabbed my bag from the backseat and I waved to him. He got into his car and I turned around to walk into school. Suddenly I heard Alessia from the drama program y'all "RACHEL OVER HERE!" I smiled and walked over. "Hey, Alessia." "Hi, this is Jacob, Max and Melissa. We are heading to drama which is first period. You wanna join us?" "Sure, I have that first period too."

We walked into the building and I saw the room full of the thirty kids. Everyone with different talents. A boy yelled "HEY ITS OUR NEW PARTNER!" I laughed and said "I'm Rachel." Everyone clapped and Alessia said "Okay, so as Miss.Cliff would say let's get this show started!" We all clapped and the bell rang, we all went onto the seats which were on raisers. She came out of her office and said "You guys ready for this week. We have to prepare for competition next month."

We all clapped and she said "Rachel this will be your first competition with us but I know you will kill it." Everyone clapped and I said "I will." "So I want the group number to be One Day More from Les Miserables. I already have that casted, so don't worry people. For duets we have Johnson and Aidan doing You And Me (But Mostly Me) from Book Of Mormon. Cassidy and Max doing Love Is An Open Door from Frozen. The last duet is Rachel and Griffin doing Another Day from Rent."

We all clapped, "I have one trio and one group of four. The trio is Elizabeth, Alessia and Rachel doing The Schuyler Sisters from Hamilton. John, Matt, Sabrina and Alexandria doing Without Love from Hairspray. I also am entering three solos. Alessia you will be doing On My Own from Les Miserables, Adam you will be doing One Song Glory from Rent and the last one will go to Rachel. You will be doing Dead Girl Walking from Heather's."

Everyone clapped and she said "So we should run this all after school up until next month. That's all I have the Les Miserables cast for the group number is, drum roll please." Everyone started to drum roll and she turned around a blackboard which had the characters and names next to them.

Valjean- Henry
Marius- Griffin
Cosette- Rachel
Eponine- Reese
Enjolras- Matt
Javert- Ben
Ms.Thenardier- Cassidy
Mr.Thenardier- Zachary

Everyone was cheering and someone said "WOOHOO!" I smiled and she said "I will see you guys back here for rehearsal. Dismissed." The bell rang and soon a boy came up to me "Hi I'm Griffin I guess we will be partners." "I guess so."