9. Ice-cream Shop

3rd POV

Y/N'S ROOM

previously:

Jin: What's going on here?!

V & Jungkook: Nothing...

Jin: Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N quickly nodded.

Jin then looked at Jungkook & V with a hard look.

Jin: Both of you. In my room. Now.

He exits and both brothers followed him.

IN JIN'S ROOM

Jin: What you guys were doing in her room?!

Jungkook: Ask Tae!

Jungkook glares at Tae.

V: Are you really mad at me because of that b*tch?!

Jin: Can anyone answer my f*cking question?!

Jin was looking at both with an angry expression.

Jungkook: Tae was threatening Y/N and told her to stay away from us!

V: Yeah because I care for you!

Jin took a deep breath and relaxed little.

Jin: Well, V is right, Kookie.

Jungkook couldn't believe what Jin has just said.

Jungkook: Hyung! How can you take his side?! Y/N is our sister now. She is a family!

Jin: We don't know that for sure, Kookie. You know how dad is... He can't stay faithful to one woman for a long time. I'm sure he won't stay with Y/N's mom for more than 3-4 months so it's better to not get close to Y/N or else it will hurt both of you in the future.

??: You might be wrong in this case, hyung.

They all turned around to see Suga standing near to the door.

Jin: What do you mean, Suga?

Suga: Call everyone here. I have some important information.

Jin nods and asked a maid to call for others.

In a few minutes J-hope, RM and Jimin entered the room.

Jimin: What's up?

Suga: Okay so I sent some of my men to check Y/N's and her mom's background.

V: So what did you find about Y/N?

Suga: Well there is nothing interesting. Few friends, parties and school... just like an average teen's life.

Jimin: Boring.

Suga: But here it gets interesting. Y/N's mom was a real estate agent and she met our dad seven months ago because he wanted to buy some property. But after their first meeting, dad bought her company and also hired a man to keep an eye on her, twenty-four-seven.

RM: He might have done it for safety.

Suga: Well that's what I thought but then I found out that he did it so he can keep eyes out for men who meet y/n's mom. He has killed 4 men just because they were her clients and she was being friendly with them. He also killed one of her 'guy' friends because she was close to him... This all happened in the first month and then they started dating. After that, we all know that she moved here and became dad's personal secretary even though she is not eligible.