39. Uh...

We quietly walked through deserted hallways. From the empty hallways, I can tell that many have already left to go home and those who haven't left yet are must be chilling at the cafeteria or at the library or at the parking lot. Just like how I used to do before BTS became my brothers.

After school, I also used to hang out with my friends in the parking lot, and if I wanted to chill by myself then I would go to the library. And when I had a tiring day, I would choose to go home and sleep. But after becoming BTS's sister, I didn't have many choices. Mostly because of that stalker situation but now that I have no stalker, I feel like I should start taking the bus again so that I don't have to worry about them waiting for me and I can go home whenever I want.

But now the problem is that I have to convince them. I sighed because it's going to be hard. Everything is hard when it involves them. They are just... too much. I feel like them and I just don't go together.

Why can't they be like normal brothers? I sighed again.

Jimin: Why are you sighing so much?

He asked from beside.

I startled by a sudden voice.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that he was with me.

Y/N: Nothing. I'm just tired.

Jimin: Is it because of IU?

Y/N: Nope. It's because of Jungkook.

And you all.

They were all like Jungkook. Except for V and Jimin. Well, in V case, I have never seen him with any girl. And Jimin seemed like he loves Sana. But others were players. I didn't know much about their love life, but I knew this much that they don't have girlfriends, but they all have "friends with benefits" types of friends. The whole school knew about it. It was no secret.

Jimin: Why?

Y/N: He's acting like a jerk.

I complained.

Y/N: He broke up with IU for no reason and started sleeping with another girl.

Jimin: So? It's not like he cheated on IU.

He said it like it was no big deal.

I stopped to give him a look that says, "are you for real?"

Y/N: You don't get it.

Jimin also stopped walking.

Jimin: No, you don't get it. Don't you think you are just seeing this from only IU's side? I suggest you see it from Jungkook's side too before you judge him like this.

He looked disappointed in me. He started walking, leaving me behind. I quickly walked to catch up with him.

Y/N: What are you trying to say?

Jimin: You won't understand.

Y/N: Try me.

He gave me brief look before shaking his head to himself as he walked out of school.

I frowned and followed him.

Y/N: Tell me.

I insisted but he kept on walking toward the parking lot. All of a sudden, he stopped.

Jimin: Y/N, just behave, okay?

He said in a serious tone without looking at me and continued walking while his gaze stayed still at something at distance.