chapter uno

he smiled. he's truly uniquely beautiful
      * *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚

jack| 12:15am

I roll over in bed slowly trying to get comfortable, but I'm just stuck lying awake overthinking before school starts today as always.

what if eben is mad
he will take it out on me again in front of the student body.

what if today is the day my friends leave me
because I won't talk back to them during a conversation

what if I lose my best friends
I can't lose them , they are like the brothers I never had literally

what if I'm late and they call home and my dad finds out
that won't be good

what if I run out of too many what if's
even though I doubt that would happen

I roll over and see that it's 1am now and I can't go back to sleep.

might as well watch some Netflix till I fall asleep.

I grab my laptop and open it up. I click on the Netflix icon and click on shameless. I love that show it's all over the place.

like my life.

20 minutes into episode 5 season 2 I start to drift off to sleep and fall into deep slumber.

time|1:20am
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚
zach |7:30am

"Hurry up zach" my best friend daniel rushes me through the phone on FaceTime as I swung my book bag over my shoulders.

"I'm coming jeezus" I roll my eyes as I exit my bedroom closing my bedroom.

"Jesus can't help us make it to school on time now can he" daniel replies as I walk outside the house and end the call since she was right outside my house waiting.

"You never know Daniel Jesus is a miracle worker" I point out as we are rushing to school.

He shakes his head as we start approaching our school that we call hell. I open one of the double doors and walk into the school building with Daniel. I catch sight of a boy with really curly hair not talking, but listening to his friends conversation.

He was cute and short
Short like almost my height short

I didn't even know I was staring till he slowly looks at me and stares at me. I start to feel very self conscious under his stare and I thank Dani for pulling me away.

time|7:50am
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・
jack|7:51am

He was beautiful, but I don't know him. He might be one of them mean people who are friends with the soccer team. The soccer team that pushes me around being mute.

"Jack, are you even listening bro" corbyn says waving his hands in my face as I knock his filthy hand away.

I sign with my hands get your filthy hands out my face corbyn They all look at me and laughs a little reading what I said.