chapter nueve

i lose my mind when it comes to you
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚

jack| 10pm

"are you okay baby" zach asks me glancing at me as he lays beside me in my bed. I force a smile and nod.

"you're not fine, tell me what's wrong"  zach says kissing my cheek, but I just ignore the feeling knowing he's not actually there.

"nothing is wrong, I'm fine" i reply as I get up and start heading towards the bathroom in my bedroom. Zach grabs my elbow and turns me around to face him.

"just tell me what's wrong" zach pressures me to talk. I stare at him for a few "you is what's wrong.." I reply looking into his eyes.

"Excuse me" zach replies taken aback a little as I just simply scoff "you heard me, this whole dream you're not real. The real zach isn't with me at the moment" I reply looking at anything, but him.

"I'm so real idiot, and you know what if I'm so much of a problem maybe I'll leave" Zach spats with so much venom in his voice which scares me the most. I want to believe he's not real, but the words coming out his mouth makes me think that maybe this is the real zach herron.

the real zach that hates my guts "THEN LEAVE SINCE IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT TO YOU" I yell getting really mad and upset.

"MAYBE I WILL ASSHOLE, I NEVER EVEN LIKED YOU ANYWAYS" Zach says starting to storm out as I try grabbing ahold of his arm.

"wait zach p-please" i beg, but he just yanks his arm out my grip and walks on out.

A tear falls and that's when I jolt awake from my phone constantly ringing. I pick it up letting the person on the other end talk to me.

"Jack Avery, yeah I'm sorry you're friend had recently been rushed to a hospital after being spun off the road. He didn't make it-" Right then and there my phone died and I broke down crying into my pillow.

I jolted up again and saw nothing, but darkness as voices filled my head and the laughters that belong to Zach's filled the air around me. I started to panic and breathe really heavy.

I soon slowly close my eyes falling out with pitch darkness consuming me. That's when I jolt out of all the dreams I had all in one. I was breathing really hard as I grab my inhaler from my drawer and start using it.

I soon calm down and that's when I start break down crying I immediately unlocked my phone and texted Zach to see if he was ok

Jack: Zach

Jack: Zach

Jack: Zach

Jack: please answer I'm worried

Jack: I'm sorry for ignoring you

Jack: I was just honestly scared

Jack: Once again I'm truly sorry and I love you zach
[ all 7 messages failed to deliver]

A tear falls as I sat near my window panicking wondering if Zach was ok.

I decided to just see if I can check up on him.

I got out of bed and got ready quick before running out the house. I struggled tying up my vans, but eventually succeeded and ran to Zach's house.

Once I arrived there I just kept knocking and once I didn't get an answer I realized Zach had a patio door. I go around the back and climbs the stairs and stopped at his balcony clear door. I was about to knock, but decided to not do so since he seemed to busy sucking faces.

Multiple tears fell as I turned and ran back down his balcony steps crying. I didn't run home I ran to Corbyn's house.

Not giving a damn if we weren't friends or not I just needed someone.

I banged on his front door crying once I arrived. "why you knocking on the front door like you the freaking police- Jack?" Corbyn stops in his track and glances at me in shock.

Oh boy

~ ~
boyfriend by social house
and ariana is an amazing
song pERIOD pOOH

~ ~boyfriend by social house and ariana is an amazing song pERIOD pOOH