chapter trece

put your hand in mine
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚

jack|

I roll over in bed a little not able to move much because of zach spooning me from behind. I whine a little and turn around cuddling closer to zach.

I open my eyes a little and tap his face a little softly wanting to wake him up, "z-z" I stutter not being able to make a word out.

I let out sigh and clear my throat just to try again, "z-zac-" I stutter again, but fail agains o I just try to tap his face.

He soon opens his eyes and pecks my lips and I blush, "morning baby" Zach replies in his morning voice. I have been spending the night at his house recently because I didn't wanna be home alone at my moms place. My sisters were always out and my sister isla was always at our aunts place.

I just smile a little kindly, "you're so beautiful" Zach says lowly as I smile.  I grab my phone unlocking it and going to my notes, 'there's this carnival I wanna go to can we go plssss :)'
I wrote before handing it my phone over to him for him to read.

"Yeah sure we can go, just don't go far okay I don't want even finding you there and hurting you" zach says knowing since it's a local carnival everyone is going.

I just nod innocently as he smiles and pecks my lips a couple times with me pecking his lips back the same amount of times. With me facing him he pulls me closer by the waist and kisses his way down to my neck. I let him have access to my neck with his big sweater around my arms I glide my hand behind his neck as he continues.

I slowly am guided onto my back and he goes back up to my lips pecking them a few before stopping, "I love you jack"

"I-I ........ l-love ..........t-" i stutter out slowly as I let out a sigh. "I know baby it's okay you can talk when you're ready, I'm going to go give you some privacy to get dressed" Zach says to me getting off of top of me.

I lay there with a stupid smile as he goes to get dressed.

Soon after we both got dressed, he wore black skinny jeans a black tank top i decided to change things up a little and wiggle my short feminine body into a flowing white skater skirt on my butt and laced up my shoes.

Once I'm done I clear my throat "z-zach h-h-how.............d-do i-" I stutter out a little not able to get much words out.

He turns around and a smile escapes on his lips, "you look absolutely beautiful" he says with so much adoration in his eyes as he reaches his arm over and  pulls my skirt down a little.

"so you ready to go" zach asks as I nod, but before we can even get through the front door I pull him back and he turns to me, "what's wrong love" I lean up a little and peck his cheek.

"t-tha........ th-ank-" I stutter out trying to talk so I can thank him for everything. He smiles and kisses my cheek back, "I understand, anything for you my love" he says as he leads me out the house and opens the car door for me.

He closes it right beforehand of getting into the drivers seat. I sat back and set up the gps as he starts to drive. I gave him the address and relaxed till we got there.

•••

this chapter was drafted for a v long time......

for about 3months, I hope you like it...