Old Friends

"Chance?!" I asked yelling looking at the face that I now remember. I ran up to him and hugged him. Jason gave him thier handshake. So when they were 10, Jason and Chance were the bestest friends in the whole universe. They went everywhere together. Then they moved to Arizona and they barely got to say goodbye. Jason was so sad after that. I knew Chance had a younger sister, but she was either too shy to come or she was at soccor practice. So I never knew Penelope. But Jason knows her.

   "Penelope! I haven't seen you since you were six! Now your..13!" Said Jason walking over to Penelope and giving her the girl handshake. Jason used to play with Penelope sometimes and she wanted to make a handshake, so he made up this girly one for her. It goes: "Super sprinkle, pink baddazle, rainbow unicorns and sparkly dino horns, is the best! Sssssssssssss, fab!" She was only 6.

We welcomed them inside and we caught up. Jason met Sydney and he thought she wad absolutely adorable. I took Penelope by the hand and dragged her to my room so we wouldn't have to be bored and stare at the walls while they talked. We talked on and on about random things. When it was 10, her mom came to pick them up. Me and Penelope hung out, Sydney and Aiden hung out, and Chance and Jason hung out. Mom watched te babies.

When their Mom came, she hugged us all and talked to mom for like five minutes before they left. I was walking to my room when Mom stopped me to tell me something. " I swear to god it wasn't me." I said holding up my hands as I sat down. She glared at me like I was overreacting. " You're not in trouble silly. I just wanted to remind you your first gymnastics class is tommarrow." I totally forgot I signed up for gymnastics. Then I realized something. 

"Wait a minute, if Dad's outta town and you're working at the clinic tommarrow, then who's watching Sydney?" Mom looked dissapointed for not remembering. "Oh yeah. Umm, I don't know anyone, do you know anyone good with kids?" I thought. Kayci and Christie are good with babies, but Christie is working part time at Chick Fil A tommarrow. "What about Kayci? She loves babies and I don't think she has plans."

Mom agreed and Kayci said she'll be over tommarrow at 3:30.

The next day' Kayci's POV

I arrived at the Flaire's house to babysit Aiden. Aiden is a really cute, pretty little girl. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Here we go babysitting.