Victim

He was..raping me. His ===) was in my )( and he was humping me really hard. My arms were tied up and so were my feet. There's duct tape over my mouth and i'm completly naked. My neck is being smothered my wet kisses. He notices i'm awake but doesn't care. I try to scram but it doesn't make any noise louder than a whisper. He goes down and licks my private parts then licks up to my boobs. He sticks his finger up my private part and then he kisses my boobs. He flips me over than puts is private part in my ass. That's when I realize. He's not wearing a condom.

I try to wiggle but he holds me down and rubs my private parts. He hold my mouth open and sticks is private part in my mouth. Than he takes my fingers and make tem rub his private part. He licks my boobs. Then he starts humping my ass harder again. Than he says, "you left me, with unfinished business." Then he knocked me out.

I wake up untied and fully clothed. I can't tell Mom or she'll kill me for having sex with him in the first place. Then I remembered, I might be pregnant, at age 14. I went to the drugstore and skipped school and I bought a pregnancy test. I went to my bathroom and took it. It tested positive. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm the sluttiest, whoriest 14 year old in the history of 14 year olds. I'm such a retard for even having sex with him in the first place.

After raging, I call the Women's Clinic. "Hello! What should I help you with?" Said a cheery women's voice. I was embarrased to tell her. "Wait, first, can I have your name and age?" Crap. "Uh, Ellie Flaire, age..14." There was a pause. "You're coming here with your mother, right?" She asked nervous. "Actually, I can't tell my mother. I just need this done as soon as possible." I said quickly pacing my room. "Okay then. Then, what would you like to come here for?" She asked cheery again but still nervous and confused. "Um, I would like to get......an abortion."