Meeting

Katelina POV :

Hey Guys 👋 My Name Katelina & I'm 17 Yrs Old . Today Is My First Day At A New School . I'm Excited But Then Again I'm Nervous . At My Old School In ATL , I Was The Popular Girl . But Now That I Moved To The City , I Know That's About To Change . I Heard These Girls Are All The Way Stuck Up . As Long As Nobody Touches Me Then My Days Will Go Smooth . Anyway A Little Bout Myself ? I Dance , My Favorite Color Is Purple , I Have A All White Range . That's My BABY ! My Daddy Brought It For Me On My 16th Birthday . Okay That's All For Now .

I Was Taking A Shower , When My Mom Came Banging On The Door . " Katelina ! Hurry Up And Get Dress , You Don't Have All Damn Day " . Ugh , She's So Annoying , But I Got Out The Shower , Dried Off & Lotioned My Body With Lotion From Bath & Body Works . I Walked To My Closet And Searched For Something To Wear . I Decided On White Capri Jeans That Was Cut Up , A White Crop Top With My Yankees Jersey Over It And My High Top Chucks . My Hair Was In Curls That Fell To My Shoulder . I Sprayed Myself With My Favorite Perfume " Cashmere Glow " , Applied A Little Lip Gloss & Went To Look In The Mirror . Damn I Was A Fine Caramel Mocha Looking Girl . I Took A Couple Of Mirror Selfies & Grabbed My Black MK Bag , My IPhone 5s , My Car Keys & Went Downstairs To Chat With My Mom . When I Got Downstairs , She Had Me Pancakes & Bacon on A Plate . I Wasn't In The Mood For That So I Thanked Her , Kissed Her On The Cheek & Dipped Out The House . I Lived In SoHo Where It Was Always Crowded So I Was Debating If I Should Drive My Car To School . I Decided To Take My Car Cause Afterschool , I Needed To Drive To Woodberry & Do Some Shopping . I Threw My Bag In The passenger Seat & Started My Car . I Pulled Off Into Traffic . I Went To School On 22nd & Lexington . But I Had To Park My Car In A Parking Lot On 23rd & 6th Ave . After I Parked My Car , I Walked Down The Block To Starbucks & Got Me a Coffee & A Cookie . At This Point I Was Late For School But I Didn't Care . When I Got Inside The School Building , The Halls Was Empty , Guessing Everyone Was Already In Class . So I Went To The Office And Got My Schedule . I Had AP English 😩 Ugh Kill Me I Thought . I Ain't Know Where I Was Going But Then I Peeped This Cute Ass Girl 😍 But Wait ! I Didn't Like Girls But It Was Something About Her That Turned Me On . But I Ignored My Feeling & Walked Past Her Making Sure She Saw My Ass .

Ty POV : I Was Coming Out The Bathroom When I Saw This Fine Ass Shawty . She Had The Looks And The Body . And She had To Be Mine ! Anyways She Walked By And She Smelled Like Heaven . She Looked Lost So I Followed Her Looking Like A Creep . As I Was Silently Following Her , My IPhone 5s Vibrated . When I Looked At My Phone , I Had A Message From My Bestfriend JuJu Telling Me Meet Her In The School Yard . All Of A Sudden I Bumped Into Some Soft Figure . When I Looked Up , It Was The New Girl . I Was Too Busy In My Phone , I Didn't Notice She Stopped In Front Of Me .

Kat : Damn , Knock My Ass Over 😡

Ty : 😂 My Fault Ma , I Ain't Even See You

Kat : Yeah Whatever , Now Excuse Me I Gotta Go

Ty : Wait Beautiful , Can I Get A Name , A Number , A Hug ? Something ?

Kat : Uh , Yeah Sure . My Name Is Kat , Short For Katelina & Uh Gimme Your Phone .

When Shawty Asked For My Phone , I Looked At Her Like She Had 2 Heads . Don't Nobody Ask For My Phone . She Can't Afford To See The Girls I Got Lined Up In My Phone . She Must Of Figured Out By Now Why I Haven't Given Her My Phone To Put Her Number In Cause She Shot My Ass Down Real Quick .

Kat : Let Them Hoes Entertain You ! Goodbye

Katelina POV :

Damn , I Was So Mad ! How She Gone Ask For My # But Don't Want To Give Up Her Phone . She Had Me Fucked Up ! Anyway I Found My Way & Made It To English 20 Minutes Late . When I Got To Class , All The Seats Was Mostly Taken . The Only Seat Left Was By Another Cute Stud . Omg Are All These Girls Attractive I Thought ? But I Sat Down And Right Away Mystery Girl Started Talking To Me

? : Waddup Mami , You New ?

Kat : DUH ! Have You Seen Me Around Here Before ?

? : Aye , Watch Who You Talking To Before I Have To Bend You Over My Knee

Kat : Even If You Did This Would Be A lot Of Ass To Smack .

Then I Stood Up To Show Her what I Was Talking About . As Soon As I Stood Up , I Saw The girl That bumped Me Earlier 😐 . She Walked Right Up To The Table & Sat Down , Right Across From The Mystery Girl . Then They had A Conversation .

? : Where The Fuck You Been Nigga ?

Ty : Bathroom

? : What You Was Doing ?

Ty : Damn , Mind Your Business Kid . But If You Must Know , I Was Talking To This beautiful Girl That Happens To Be Sitting Right Next To You .

? : Oh Word ?

Then Mystery Girl Turned Towards Me .

? : Is That So ?

Kat : Actually , She Almost Knocked Me Down , Then When I Was Being Friendly And Tried To Give Her My # , She Ain't Want To Give Up Her Phone So I Knew What It Was .

? : Damn Ty ? Frfr ? You Stupid ! Well Kat Can I Get Your # ?

Kat : You Sure Can Cutie Pie .

I Didn't Really Wanna Give Her My # Cause She Wasn't As Cute As Ty But I Did It To Get At Ty . The Look On Ty Face Was Priceless .

* Skip To The End Of The Day *

It Was Finally The End Of The Day & I Was Feening To Go Shopping . I made My Way To The Main Floor and Was Bout To Exit The School Building When Ty Grabbed my Arm & Spun Me around .

Ty : Yo wtf was that about earlier with juju ?

Kat : Ain't nothing & don't ever grab me like that .

Ty : Look , sorry shawty but I don't like that . I'm sorry about earlier but I would like to get to know you . can I ?

Kat : um sure , just let me know when .

Ty : how about now ?

Kat : I was actually bout to head to the mall , want to come ?

Ty : sure but I need to go to the bank to get cash for the train .

Kat : don't sweat it , I got the whip

Ty : FORREAL ? shawty you whipping it ? what kinda car ?

Kat : A Range , but enough questions come on