0 - 100 Nigga Real QUICK !

Ty POV :

Katelina was really starting to get on my nerve with this tough role she was playing . Sometimes I could deal with her attitude but then other times , I just want to slap her and make her shut up ! Like just shut up . Yeah I know she had the right to be upset but damn , you don't have to turn up every time I try to say something . I know I made a mistake but damn , give me a chance . No ! right away you want to call me a liar and ignore my messages . From now on , I ain't taking no shit from this girl . Shit is gone happen my way or no way . I'm not gone be playing these games with her .

While I waited for Katelina to get home ,shower & get dress , me & JuJu played a little one on one . Of coarse I smoked her ! 80-64 💪 . By the time our game was finished , I knew Katelina was done getting ready . I told my bestfriend I would text her and ima see her at school tomorrow . I walked towards the train & sent Kat a text . " I'm on my way , leave the door unlocked or meet me outside . I don't have all day either . "

Kat POV :

I had just got out the shower when I got a text from Ty . I read it , then went downstairs and unlocked the door . I ran back upstairs to get dress . I threw on anything cause it was a chill day . I threw on fitted polo sweats , a Marilyn Monroe tee & my polo slides . I let my hair down in drop curls & put on a little perfume . I took a few mirror pictures and put them on Instagram . I captioned them " Chill Day 💯💕😍😘 " . When I was grabbing my bag to go downstairs , I heard the door slam .

Mom : Katelinaaaaaaaaaaa ?

Me : Mamaaaaaa ?

Mom : where are you ?

Me : I'm coming down now .

Mom : cool , I want to talk to you about something .

I ran down the steps to see my mom laying on the couch . She looked wild . Hair was all out of place . She had that " I just had sex look " . I didn't even want to know .

Me : where's daddy ?

Mom : He went home , he'll be back later . We're having dinner together .

Me : really ? I'm so excited .

Mom : yeah anyway , when are you going to start moving your stuff out ?

Me : dag , you feening ! but maybe next week .

Mom : I'm very proud of you , not Feening . My Babygirl is 18 , has two cars , has her own condo and is graduating soon . You've really came a long way .

Me : I know ma , don't get all emotional on me .

Mom : I won't but where you headed ?

Me : to do my nails . Probably to get something quick to eat .

Mom : bring me back something .

Me : I gotchu but ima see you later . Love you .

Mom : Love you too Katelina Marie

Me : maaaaa ! 😐

Mom : 😂 Later princess .

I walked outside just in time to see this idiot walking up the driveway .

Ty : wassup ?

Me : don't talk to me , just talk

& lets get this over with !

Ty : Katelina ! frfr you getting out of line & I already told you I'm not in the mood .

Me : as if I care .

Ty POV :

Katelina had hit my switch . I was ready to go off .

Me : say something smart again , you got one more time . I'd knock those pretty lite curls out your head . I'm Tryna not put my hands on you but that mouth gone cause you trouble .

Kat : you ain't gone do .....

That was it , I grabbed her by her neck , in broad day light . I had enough of her nasty ass mouth . I was gone let her go but that's when she started throwing jabs at me & I lost it . I hit her one good time & she stumbled back a little . I felt really bad but I was tired of her stank ass attitude .

Me : give me your keys , I'm driving .

She didn't budge so I grabbed the keys , threw her over my shoulder and put her in the car . I started the car and drove straight toward my house . She was still holding her face where I hit her . My mom wasn't home so if she wanted to fight , we could have a full out fight right there in my room . When we reached my house , she sat there as if she wasn't going to get out . I took the keys out the ignition and put them in my pocket , went to the passenger side and literally pulled this girl out the car . She was really starting to get on my nerves . I didn't really hit my exes but she was bringing out a side of me that I never knew existed . When I unlocked my front door , I threw her inside .

Me : what the fuck is the problem Katelina ?! I'm trying my hardest for you and all your doing is bitching ?

Kat : BITCHING ?! what I'm doing is bitching ? I'm trying to protect my heart from another heart ache and I'm the bitch ?!

Me : I didn't mean it that way shawty

Kat : Ty I don't wanna do this with you . Just let me leave .

She tried to leave and I lost it again . I grabbed her by her neck again and pushed her against the wall . Then j grabbed her wrist and pinned them over her head .

Kat : get off of me Ty , get off !

Me : you want me ?

Kat : get off Ty , please ? I'm sorry , we can talk . I won't yell or get upset

Me : I ain't ask you that , you wanna get spanked for not answering me ?

Kat : no , no .

She looked scared and that turned me on . I started kissing her neck , sucking it at the same time . Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I knew I had her trapped now . I let go of her arms to pick her up . She wrapped her arms around my neck . I carried her up the stairs to my room . When I got her up there , I threw her on the bed and took her shirt off . Then I took off her sweats . She looked good in her bra and panties . I started kissing from her waist line up to her breast . I opened her legs & left hickies on the inside of her thighs . When I to her kitty , I kissed it through her panties . She was soak & wet for me . I wanted to tease her so every 2 minutes I would kiss her kitty .

Kat : stoppppp 😩 I want you

Me : you want me ?

Kat : yes , stop playing

Me : call me Papi

Kat : ay , please papi ?

I slid her panties to the side and are her for 20 minutes straight . She came in my mouth like 10 times . Her kitty spelled like strawberries & tasted like strawberries . I gave her second to shut her up . Now I hope I could get a real convo out of her .