Getting Close

Katelina POV :

" No Flex zone , no flex zone , they know better , they know better " . I woke up to my alarm on my phone going off waking me up for school . Thank god it was Friday & it was my birthday week . #TurnUpMami . #LegalMami 💯💪 . Anyway I got out my bed and went straight to the shower . I got in the shower and while I was in the shower , I brushed my teeth . When I got out , I wrapped my towel around me to dry . I went to my closet and looked through it for an outfit . I decided on wearing camo cargos with a white tee shirt with Marilyn Monroe on the front & my gamma 11s . I tied my hair up in a sloppy bun and put a blue head band on my head . I threw on my MK watch & grabbed my phone off the charger to go downstairs . When I got downstairs , I saw a note on the bar island . It was a note from my mom letting me know she'd be gone a lot and that she had left me money . I didn't need the money cause I had my own money but I ripped up her note and dumped it . I grabbed my car keys and bag off the island and headed to my car . I got to school just in time for my first period class . Again I was lost cause I didn't know the school like that . I was looking at my schedule when I bumped into this pretty looking girl . She was caramel with straight blonde and black hair .

? : Sorry , excuse me 😏

Kat : no problem shawty , that's my bad . I ain't see you . but Uh I got a question ?

? : yeah wassup ?

Kat : can you help me find my class , I'm kind of lost

? : that's wassup . we have the same class ! come with me

Kat : thanks . I didn't catch your name

? : oh sorry , loll . my name is Lauren , yours ?

Kat : that name is very cute , fits you . but my name is Katelina 😁

Lauren : that name is very unique

Kat : cause DUH , look at me ! I'm unique 😂 .

We got to class and sat next to each other . I felt like this was gone be my Bestfriend in the entire school . Even though I had my old Bestfriend back home , I needed a new one here . Anyway as class was about to begin , a tall Spanish boy came walking in the classroom . All the girls stared . I'm guessing he was the popular boy . And also I guess he played ball cause he held a ball in his hands . He came straight toward us and j was shocked cause it didn't look like Lauren & This boy would cross paths . But I guessed wrong . He came right up to Lauren and kissed her . 😳 He sat on the opposite side of her

Kat : Uh . whose that ?

Lauren : My bf chris , why ?

Kat : just asking , I never would of thought

Lauren : nobody would of but it happened

Kat : loll anyway , you don't feel no way with these girls drooling over your bf ?

Lauren : I mean why ? they can't have him

Kat : oh nah ! I'm from ATL , that shit would of never went down like that . I would of gave them some water for their thirsty habits ! let a bitch play with this one , ima connect my hands with their faces .

Lauren : 😂😂 girl you crazy .

Kat : you ain't seen it yet . don't sleep on me .

Class was over and the hallways got crowded . When I got into the hallway I saw JuJu and I walked up to her , she was standing next to Ty but who the fuck cares . I gave JuJu a hug and a kiss on the cheek . I can tell Ty was heated but she let some popcorn hoe disrespect me . I wasn't with it . I told JuJu text me and I left.

* End Of Day *

Last class was finished and all I wanted to do was go get cute and have fun cause it was my birthday weekend . I was so tired but I had to get shit done . I was walking to my car when Ty once again grabbed my arm .

Kat : you got one more time to put your hands on me and ima put my hands on you

Ty : alright , alright calm down . but please talk to me

Kat : I don't want to talk . like just leave me alone

Ty : but please ? look Katelina I'm sorry , I'm SORRY .

Kat : well that was nice gesture but can I leave now , I have things to do .

Ty : okay so let me come , I'll pay .

Kat : well when you put it like that , come on .

We got in my car and we went to 34th street . I just wanted a fresh pair of kicks and a outfit from H & M . We went in footlocker and got me some all white dunks and baron 1's . After weedy footlocker . we went to H & M . I got me some boyfriend jeans with a white tink top , and I got me a light leather jacket to go over it . Damn I was gone look cute tonight for when I go out . And I was so excited cause I hadn't paid a dime on anything I brought , Ty cashed out on me 💳 . We put my stuff in the car and we walked to McDonalds to grab something to eat . We got our food and went to the car and ate .

Kat : tomorrow's my birthday but I'm going out tonight , do you wanna come ?

Ty : frfr , your birthday tomorrow ? Aw happy early birthday mami .

That's when she did it , she kissed me . Her lips was so soft and juicy . I couldn't stop myself or her . Between my legs was becoming a sauna . Things was getting heated . I grabbed her face to intensify the kiss and I spilled my frappe on my lap . 😐 " SHIT ! " . I started my car up quick and sped home to get out of my clothes . When i got in my drive way I hopped out the car leaving Ty sitting there . I ran up the stairs and to my room and out of the pants I had messed up . My legs was sticky . So I got undressed and got in the shower .

Ty POV :

She just left me sitting here in the car . so I grabbed her bags , her phone and all & carried them in the house . when I got inside , I closed and locked the front door . I then called out for her .

Ty : Kayelina !!! where are you ?

Kat : Sorry ! I'm upstairs in the room on the left , purple door with a K on it . come up , I'm in the shower .

Ty : aight .

So I walked upstairs to her room . When I stepped inside her room , it was huge . She had a big ass bed , a walk in closet , a sneaker shelf and and a flat screen that sat on the wall . She had money . But I sat down on her bed and waited for her to get out the shower . Finally I heard the shower turn off and that's when she came out in nothing but a towel . 😍😍😍 damn , she looked so good . I wanted to snatch the towel off . but instead I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and turned her around . We started kissing . Shawty took control and she pushed me towards the bed . She climbed on top of of me still kissing me . Then she started working her way down , sucking on my neck , licking my ear . I was getting dumb wet . I was feeling her up and I thought we was about to get it on but she hopped off leaving me there like 😯 . She started laughing , but shit wasn't funny . I was so mad . But it's okay , it's her birthday tomorrow , ima give her some head . #JustWaitOnIt . But I needed to go home anyway , her birthday was in a few hours and I needed a shower and to change my clothes . I told her I was gone text her when I was ready . She said alright and I dipped . I walked over to the train and went home . When I got home , my mom was making dinner . I went straight to my room and took a shower . 30 minutes later I was out & looking through my closet . I chose to wear Nudies , A White tee , a jean button up & my Retro 11s . I took some mirror selfies and text Kat letting her know I was ready . I text her my address and went downstairs to talk to my mom .