Minor Set Back For A Major Come Back

Ty POV :

They rushed her to the hospital . I rode with her and JuJu drove her car . I had to call her mom , or my mom , anybody's mom . I ended up calling my mom .

* Phone Conversation *

Mom : Hello ?

Me : * crying hard * Ma ?

Mom : hello ? is this Ty ?

Me : come to the hospital quick .

Mom : what happened ?

Me : I'll tell you when you get here . Please hurry up

I hung up the phone and sat patiently till we got to the hospital . I kept looking at Kat , she looked really bad . I started crying more . How could I see her like this ? I couldn't . We finally arrived and they rushed her away to do procedure . She was unconscious so she didn't see anything that was going on nor did she hear anything . I sat down in the waiting room with JuJu and waited for my mom to come .

Ms.Haynes POV :

I was at work when Yolanda called me . I hope this was important because I was discussing surgery with a patient . As you all know I'm a surgical doctor . I picked up whispering .

* Phone Conversation *

Me : I'm in a very important meeting . What is it ?

Yolanda : I think Kats in the hospital . Meet me there

Me : wait . what Kat ? my baby Kat ?

Yolanda : yes her now hurry and bring your ass .

I hung up the phone and quickly dismissed my patient . I went to my locker and grabbed my bag and was on my way . I was moving quick cause I ain't play when it came to my baby . I got in my car and got to the hospital in 20 minutes top . When I got inside , Yolanda , Ty & her best friend was already there . I rushed over to them .

Me : what happened to my baby ?!

Ty : Ms.Haynes , sorry . She got into car accident .

Me : how ?

I started tearing .

Ty : she was driving and a truck came and swerved into her . It was raining really hard and her vision was probably blurry .

Then that's when I got upset .

Me : why was her vision blurry ?!

Ty : she ... she was crying .

Me : why was she crying ?

Ty : We had got into a little disagreement and she started crying

Me : I told your ass , one more time with my daughter and it was gone be a problem right ? You just don't get it , do you ?

Ty : I'm sorry , I just didn't want her to leave me

Me : leave you ?! Look at all the shit you've done to her and you trying to hold on to her ? You got the wrong child to play with

Ty : I understand that and I know I messed . But with all do respect I think she's old enough to think for herself .

Me : who are you to tell me how to handle my daughter . Obviously your MOTHER didn't teach you how to treat a female , they way you run around being a dog .

Ty : The same dog that got your daughter into my bed .

That's when I lost it . This little girl wasn't bout to talk to me the way she talks to her mother . I balled up my fist and punched her right in her mouth . I made sure not to knock her teeth out because that's what I really wanted to do . I just tapped her . She fell back in her seat , holding her mouth that I just busy wide open . Then her mother tried to jump up .