( EX ) IT !

Ty POV :

Mama dukes was calling so I picked up .

* Phone Conversation *

Me : wassup ma ?

Mom : where are you ?!

Me : I'm at katelina's house . why ?

Mom : Ashlee just came banging down my door for you .

Me : ma frfr ? don't play like that .

Mom : I'm serious . and I'm telling you , you got a couple minutes to get here before I go out there and pop that hoe myself . I'm not in the mood Ty .

Me : ugh , damn . I'm on my way

* End Of Phone Convo *

I walked back into the living room to see kat watching a movie .

Kat : hey , wassup ? what did your mom say ?

Ty : I'll tell you on the way . but can you take me home . It's an emergency .

She didn't ask any questions , she got up and we left the house . Locked the doors and was on the road in 2.5 . We made it to my crib in about 25 minutes . When we pulled up , Ashlee was sure enough banging on my moms door . Me and Kat hopped out the car . I already had a problem now with her and Kat , I just know it's gone be more problems .

Ty : yo wtf is yo problem ?!

Ashlee : hi baby , I came looking for you & that stupid bitch in there ain't answer the door . I know she heard me .

I didn't say anything , I just stood there with a mad look , so Kat took the initiative to say something to this 1 dollar looking tramp .

Kat : excuse me ? who you talking about ?

Ashlee : Ty , who is this bitch ?

Kat : bitch ? 😂 you have to come way better than that . But let me inform you , just cause you asked . I'm THAT bitch . Call me out my name again and watch those 10 dollar tracks be on this ground .

Ty : 😂😂😂 Chill mami . I got this

Ashlee : Baby , you gone let this hoe just come and disrespect me ?

Kat : 😂😂 tell me , are you mad or nah ?

Ty : Shawty you funny . Chill , She look upset .

Kat : do it look like I care ? tell me if she mad or nah ?

Ty : damn ma , you funny . I ain't even know you was funny like that .

Ashlee : stfu Ty , you tryna stunt like you wasn't just eating my pums the day before school started .

Kat : 😳😳 oh word Ty ?

No this girl didn't just say that . Even though it was true , I didn't want Kat to know . After what she told me , this ex of mine come and fuck it up ! I told her I ain't want her nomore and she still comes back for what ?!

Ashlee : 😂😂 oh , black Barbie over here ain't know ? Well now she does .

I guess Kat had enough , she pounded Ashlee down to the ground . She got on top of her and was punching her back to back . Then Kat started banging her head on the floor . Kat was whooping Ashlee's ass . I ain't know shawty got down like that . Now I know not to fuck with her . By now Ashlee was yelling " get off me , get off me " . I couldn't let Kat beat her to death so I grabbed her off . Kat must of been upset at me cause she snatched my hand away from her .

Kat : Don't touch me , your fucking lying ass ! I can't believe you .

She had a look of hurt all over her face . By then my mom had came outside to see what was going on .