HER

Kats POV :

It's been weeks since me and Ty last saw each other , let alone spoke to each other . I wasn't as miserable as I thought i would be but I was really sad . Me and Ty was still friends on fb and we still followed each other on Instagram , but she never posted anything . As much as I was annoyed with her , I was hoping she was okay .

It was the end of November going into December and I wasn't prepared for this weather so I wanted to go shopping . I didn't talk to Ty so she couldn't come , Ty was probably with juju so she couldn't come . Then I thought long and hard ...... then boom ! Lauren could come with me . I grabbed my phone and shot her a text .
* Text Mode *

Me : Lauren ?
Renz : Yes babe ?
Me : come with me shopping please ?
Renz : right now ?
Me : yes I'll pick you up in 30 minutes .
Renz : alright , ima text you my address , Be safe driving hun .
Me : I will . Bye

After I finished texting her I went to my closet to get dressed . I decided on wearing jeans from Zara , a graphic grey tee that read " Bow Down B*tches " , and my grey UGGS's . I left my hair in a wrap then did my make up . I applied mascara , eye liner , foundation , concealer and brow gel . My eyebrows were everything to me so I had to have them on FLEEEEK ! I sprayed some Gucci guilty perfume on and then grabbed my green Canada Goose . I wasn't sure what bag I wanted to use today , so I just grabbed my Chanel wallet , phone and car keys and walked downstairs .
I was staying at my moms house a lot cause I ain't want to be alone . When I got downstairs , she was sleep on the couch . She probably had a long night/day at work . I kissed her forehead and told her I loved her , even though she couldn't hear me . I went to the kitchen grabbed a water bottle and out the door I went .
My BMW was out the shop so I got inside and was on my way to pick up my girl .
Lauren was cute . She was a little taller than me , Long brown hair with blonde tips , she had full breast and a nice sized butt . She wasn't really known but I noticed her . I thought I was getting a crush on her but she wasn't like that and she had a boyfriend . I think I was just lonely , that why I fantasized about girls . With all that thinking I was doing , I soon pulled up to Lauren's house . She lived in the Bronx in a private house . When I parked the car , I text her and waited . 5 minutes later she came out the crib with her hair curly , and a grey sweatsuit on & grey UGGS's . She fake was matching me . She got in the car and kissed my cheek .
Renz : wassup girl ?
Me : nothing much , how you ?
Renz : not to good but ima be good .
Me : wassup ?
Renz : Start the car and I'll explain .

I started the car and we was on our way to the outlet .

Me : so what happened ?
Renz : Me and chris been arguing a lot and I'm suspecting him of cheating
Me : that's crazy . How do you know ?
Renz : He been acting strange , being embarrassed to walk with me in the hall .
Me : you know I never really liked that bitch of a boyfriend but since you was my girl I stuck by your side .

Lauren POV :
Kat : ....... but since you was my girl , I stuck by your side .

When she said my girl , my heart skipped a beat . It felt like I had a crush on her but I wasn't really sure . I didn't wanna push something that she ain't feel strongly about to have my feelings hurt . We arrived at the mall & kat parked the car . We got out & headed towards the mall . When we got inside we split up , she went to g-star & I went to Burberry . I got myself a lot of hoodies and a couple of coats . Then I saw some cute shirt for kat , so I got it for her . It was like a best friend gift . I paid for my stuff then went to the Gucci store . I wanted a Gucci book bag . When I finished in the Gucci store , I met kat back at h&m . That girl loved H&M . When she was finally finished , we went into LV . She picked out 2 pairs of heels & a pair of studded sneakers . I got the matching sneakers & I brought her a bag but she didn't see . I had enough of shopping but kat wasn't done . She wanted to go to Victoria secret then bath and body then get something to eat . She sure knows how to shop till she drops . We walked into Victoria secret and straight to the panties section . She wore a lot of boy shorts so I helped her pick some out . Then she looked at some bras . After paying , we went to bath and body so she could get some spray . Free finally being done shopping , we walked back to the car with mad bags . On our way , a stud stopped kat to ask if she wanted help with her bags . Before I could stop myself I blurted out " Nah my shawty good , I got her . " Then I grabbed some of her bags and walked in front of them . In the back of me I heard Kat thanks her and speed walk to me . When she finally caught up to me , she asked . " what was that about ? " .
Me : it wasn't nothing , forget I said it .
Kat : Nah tell me .
Me : it's nothing , let's go im hungry .
Kat : fine . Chill out

Kats POV :

Lauren was hiding something and i was gone get to the bottom of it .