Yandere!Xigbar x Reader || Only Mine

This is a really old one, I wrote it back in 2018, around summer. Soooo yeah... I still like it tho. And back then I had a Xigbar obsession phase >w>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Every day, the need for you in his arms got stronger. And it burned deep inside him, almost like if he had a whole heart.

You were the prettiest and smartest girl he'd never seen before, and he loved everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, your voice, your body, your smile... everything. And he'd do anything that you would finally become his'.

But sadly, you were already taken to someone else.

And it made him mad.

Really mad.

You could say... he wanted to see him dead.

You returned from a mission with your boyfriend, Demyx. You loved him dearly, he made you happy, made you smile and laugh. He did everything for you, you couldn't complain. He just could be pretty lazy at times. But that's what you were there for, to kick him in the ass if he wouldn't work. He can't always slack off.
The two of you headed to the break room, sitting down on the couch. Demyx took his Sitar and started to play while you listened. You loved to listen to him play - it was calming. Smiling to yourself, you didn't even notice that Xigbar came up behind you. That's why you got startled as he tapped on your shoulder.
"Oh! Hey Xigbar! I didn't notice you!" You laughed a little. Xigbar sighed. "Haha yeah.. back already, huh? Wanna hang out a bit, (Y/N)?" He asked.
"Maybe later?.. Demyx is playing his Sitar right now, I can't miss that!"
"...Yes... of course... later it is, then."

With that, Xigbar left the room again and you continued to listen to Demyx. And you did that every day after your missions. You barely got time to spend with Xigbar anymore. Couldn't you just miss it for one time? It made him so mad. You were best friends... but he wanted to be more. You should only be his'. He'd change how things were this night...

You were heading to bed. Giving a quick goodnight kiss to Demyx, you went to your room. You were pretty tired after playing Twister with your boyfriend. He begged you til you agreed! He could be so cute at times. Placing yourself on your bed, you pulled a blanket over yourself and fell asleep rather quickly. But little did you know that just shortly after you fell asleep, someone sneaked up inside your room.

In the morning, you woke up, but it was not in your room. Your eyes opened and a much brighter light hit your pupils. Adjusting to the light, your eyes now wandered around the room. It was white, only white. No door was to be seen, no window, no nothing. Only you, sitting in the middle of it and these bright white lights shining on you. You as well noticed that you were tied to a chair. Starting to struggle, you didn't move a bit. What the hell was going on?! Was this a prank from Axel again? No, he wouldn't do something that harsh. This was too evil for him. You couldn't even use your element, the shadows, to get free, because the light had covered every little shadow up. There was no escaping.

"Oh my my! Will you look who's finally awake, the sleeping Beauty herself!"
You looked around. Oh you knew that voice just too good. "Xigbar?! What's going on?!? Help me, someone tied me up!!" You yelled into the nothingness, as a dark portal appeared in front of you, and the from you called man stepped out of it. He had a grin placed across his face, which made your eyes narrowed in confusion. "Help you? Oh no dear, I am the one who brought you here. Of course, you don't know why. You never noticed. Even if it was so obvious.." He growled a little at the end of his sentence.