Impatience (lime)

This was something that I wrote cause... my boyfriend like to be dominant and tease me... and I'm submissive... soooo... qwq

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh, she had been so obedient. Such a good girl, waiting her time and trying her best to be patient and wait her time. He had been driving her crazy so long now, day after day, he'd tease her til she drove crazy. It was irritating to her, but she also liked the way he did so. She didn't mind him being like this, it taught her patience. But on the other hand, also drove her to a point of close to exploding.

But today was the day, she could go all out. Show him what she had in stall for him. Show him what she's been through, give him back what he did to her… revenge. At night she would strike, making her every move very carefully.

It felt like an eternity to her. As much as she tried, no words. She was staring up at him, his face drawn with that cocky smile of his. She hated yet loved it. Her face was all red from the heat in her body, her mind went blank. He began to chuckle, putting a hand on her cheek. “What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Or… did I?” he purred, causing her to take a deep breath. He's doing it again, teasing. For once she wished she'd be more forward. But she felt like frozen, not being able to make a single move.

“You're can't take over after all… too bad, for you. Good for me…” he took a step closer, pulling her face to his. Closer and closer he inched, she was waiting for her long awaited kiss on the lips… but all she got was a kiss right at the corner of her lips. She growled a little which made him chuckle. “How cute, trying to be fierce. If you really are… do something.” Glaring up at him, she puffed her cheeks. Her lips parted to speak, only a quiet sentence leaving her mouth. But he was able to understand it.

“Please take me. Right now.”

He smirked, that's what he wanted to hear. Oh, it was so funny to tease her though. She'd act so cute, and it was adorable to see her squirm. But maybe it was enough for now… he was already getting quite… excited as well. She wasn't the only one who could imagine things in her head. And so, he leaned in once more, giving her what she wanted. A lasting kiss which she gladly returned. Longer, deeper, passionate. Lips were moving up against each other, and she was almost begging him to dominate her. Knowing exactly what she wanted, he used his tongue and pushed it past her lips, taking in every little sweet taste. He broke it now, even for himself, he probably wouldn't be able to hold back now anymore either. And, he didn't.

The make out session was soon taken further, followed by him pushing her up against the wall. Bodies getting closer and closer, grinding against each other. Their body heat rose together, both of them already panting a little. What a nice feeling it was. He soon left her lips, making his way down to her neck. He left a trail of kisses, licks and bites along her throat. Bitemarks drawn all over her skin, he was marking his territory, what's his. And no one shall take it away from him.

She was clinging onto him like he was her life support, her head barely leaning over his shoulder. His lips were so soft, so warm. She didn’t want them to leave her skin just yet. He moved his hands down her sides, to her thighs. Caressing them gently, even the inner sides, she began to shudder a little. Smirking at her reaction, he grabbed her legs and lifted her off the ground after she gave a slight moan. He made his way over to the bed with her, lying her down on her back, slowly. She had her arms above her head, and he gladly took it as an invitation to pin her down.

As they were looking into each others eyes, they were filled with lust, desire… filled with fire. She arched her back into his touch as he caressed his way down her body once more, closing her eyes, waiting patiently. “You’ve grown so patient”, he began, “I think it’s time for me to be impatient.” and with that said, he began undressing himself, and undressing her as well. Clothes dropped onto the floor, left and right, making a pile. And then he dived in once more, like a starving predator, ready to devour his prey. And he indeed was ready to take in every little inch of her. And oh, she was gonna enjoy it.

I’ll leave it to your imagination what happened next...