Silly Kitty

This is a really short one, again with Xigbar and my oc haha... but this time Xiggy is half kitty >:3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was a slight change of plans today.

The little kitty was in heat, what could he do? He just desired to feel her body, is all. But it was harder said than done. She would dodge his flirting, counter normally and just shrug it off. Because she knew what he wanted, but the girl wouldn't give it to him. Not yet. Not until she would be in the mood as well. And he had to learn that he had to contain himself, and not let his instinct take all over him.

His plan was easy though - hide, sneak up, pounce. This would work. And he got into position, ready to attack. His tail would sway from side to side in excitement, his ears twitched to notice everything around him. And then she approached, turning her back to him. Gotcha. He jumped towards her, slightly flying, but she casually took a step to the side which made him pass her. But he wouldn't get far, she would grab his tail to pull him back quickly, which made him shriek and hiss.

But soon after, he'd be lying in her arms, the girl sitting on the ground. Her usual smile mustered her lovely face, and he glared at her, pouting. "Don't do that again. You know my tail is sensitive." He growled, ears fold back. She giggled. "I'm sorry. But you didn't leave me another chance. I told you to wait, and you never listen. Silly kitty."

He'd hate it when she called him 'kitty', it only made him feel small and weak. With crossed arms, he grumbled. "Shut up. All I want is to feel your beautiful body beneath mine... and-" He got cut off mid-sentence as her fingers began to move up behind his ears. His face heated up slightly, abd she would smile, gently scratching the weak spot behind his ears. He began to purr, closing his eyes as he leaned into her touch. Magical hands, what he would call it, now worked their way to his most pleasurable places. One behind his fluffy ear, and the other just underneath his chin, gently treating these spots with scratches and strokes.

And this is how to tame a kitten in heat. A lot of cuddling, that's all he needed to calm down and get his mind off all these wild thoughts. He melt into her touch, especially as she began to him a tune that he admired oh so much. The pace of her strokes began to slow down, abd so did his breathing. The warmth of her body and her soft hands were a perfect combination. And her lap was the best place to take a nap. So, he did.

It only took ten minutes for him to fall into his usual cat slumber, silently purring, curled up in her lap. Her back was leaning against the wall, she didn't mind this position. She loved to see him peacefully sleeping on top of her. Her hands would pet his head every then and now, the humming becoming quieter time after time. Until both of them would've fallen asleep, like so many times, in this exact position, just in different places.

He was such a good kitty,  desperate. Maybe she was going to give him his treat later. Because she just couldn't resist his cute face. She never could.

Not even when it was begging for a intimate time of pleasure with her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Xigbar obsession phase was big okay xD (also cause of a friend who sounds like Xigbar h)