Modern Times - Be scared

This story was about my bfs and my main oc/persona but in a modern time line, where he is a guy who kills for money and she's living in an apartment with him. I really love this AU so i had to write this uwu

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All this time, she had been watching him. He leaves the apartment, returns with bloody clothes. She knew damn well what he did and what he was. And what he was is nothing but a psychopathic murderer, who probably only spared her life these months because she's doing the household. Every day, in and out. They would barely exchange any words. But that's exactly why she watched him so closely every time. His body language, how he would sit down at the table and start cleaning his knifes, slowly. How he would walk past her and they would exchange looks for even just a split second. He was mysterious. He was insane. He was bad. And... she liked it.

It had gotten even harder and harder for her to keep her emotions in, especially when they got close, or had small but special encounters. She was trying to hint at something occasionally, to see if he reacts to it or just shrugs it off. Mostly, it was the second one. She was doubting that she would ever be able to start something with him - hell, even go further than just silent treatment. What did she have to do to break his shell? It was difficult. After all, he was pretty much Heartless and seemed to have little to no emotions. And words probably wouldn't do much with him. Actions would, but anything she had to think through well, or it might end up in her getting decapitated by him. Yet, she decided to go for it today. She will risk it and try to go further.

The evening before, she called up her friend, Sebastian. He usually wanted to get into her pants, but would stop if she said no. Still a nice dude... mostly. He as well already considered moving into the same apartment with her and Ciel, but nothing was set in stone yet. Thus, he'd only visit a lot. But - she called him up, asking for a favor. Because both of them knew that Ciel despised him.

"Hey, Sebastian. I need your help with something."

"Please don't tell me it has to do something with Ciel..."

"Well, maybe, yeah, but... hear me out. I need to know if he actually does feel something for me as well. I need to risk it. So... I have a plan."

"I hope it doesn't end up with me being kicked in the balls by Ciel again."

"No- uh- I can't promise anything. And that last time, you were the one to make him mad."

"Eh, I guess. But, what do I get in return? I ain't doin' it for nothing again."

"...what do you want?"

"How about... a kiss~?"

"...I'll give you a kiss on the cheek, a hug, and a bottle of beer."

"Make it a whiskey, and the hug has to last at least 10 seconds."

"Fine. Deal."

"A deal it is."

Now, it was set. And hopefully their plan would work out in the way she wanted it to work out.

It was in the afternoon when Ciel got home from his "work", which was literally just killing people for money. he would also do it without the money, but it worked better like this. Plus, the amount he would get wasn't too shabby. Taking out his keys, he opened the door to his apartment. His routine was always the same: getting home, eating, watching TV, cleaning his weapons. He had quite the variety. But after he entered this time, he let out an annoyed sigh. Sebastian was here again, and, even worse, had Viv pinned to the corner and was flirting with her. Ciel, being unimpressed, closed the door behind him and took his shoes off. As he was just about to head over to the couch, he stopped in his tracks and looked back at them, listening to what they'd say.