dos

"Okay, what are you doing?" Felix asks exhausted with not only himself but also his dance partner.

Hyunjin and Felix's 30 minute time slot was coming to an end so they decided to get their stuff and head out before the hoard of middle school dancers rush the room.

Hyunjin is currently inspecting the ballet bars attached to the wall instead of heading to the door to leave, much to his partners dismay.

"Do you think that they would cancel the dance class if I hand cuffed myself to the bar?"

Felix chuckled about to make a sarcastic comment in reply when someone else beats him to it.

"It would be terribly hard to practice with one arm stuck to the wall." Woojin says appearing in the doorway.

Hyunjin looks up surprised, "Woojin hyung!"
he walks over and slings an arm around the oldest shoulders while Felix unplugs his phone from the aux connected to the stereo.

"Would it be so bad to disappoint a few aspiring ballerinas for a day and give us the room until 6?" The clinging boy asks with a huge smile, one that clearly wants something.

"That would just make you too happy, Hyunjin-ah." Woojin says as he pinches the younger's cheek playfully, making him move away disappointed. "Besides, I'm not sure you wanna be the ones to break the news to those 13 year olds," the older says with a smile, "I'm sure as hell not telling them."

Felix makes his way over to the other two by the door, "Hyunjin is just being ungrateful for the little time we had today." The Australian says looking at his partner with a teasing smile.
He turns to the older, "Thank you for letting us practice today, Woojin hyung."

Woojin wraps his arms around the two boy's shoulders, almost choking them. "Anything for my favorite dancers." He drags them into the hallway subtly taking them out of the precious practice room while he can.

"You can stay in my office with me until your class starts," Woojin glances at his watch, "there's still about an hour 'till the 6 o'clock class."

Hyunjin unwraps the oldest's arm from around his neck, "I'm afraid to say I can't stay," he walks backwards through the waiting room towards the front door. The dancer looks around the waiting room for any young children left from the previous classes, when he spots a few he gives Felix a knowing look and raises a hand in the shape of a phone to his ear, winking.

The Australian scoffs, "That's hardly a reason to skip class!" he tries to yell after him but Hyunjin is already pushing the door opening and leaving before he can finish.

Woojin gives the boy next to him a confused look silently questioning what the hell that was supposed to mean.

Felix chuckles, "He's got a dick appointment."

"Can you get me the hot fries?" Changbin says with the best convincing smile he could muster. Minho who's on his way to the kitchen to get himself a snack gives the boy on the couch an unimpressed look. "Are your legs broken?"

The begging boy moves to the end of the couch to get closer to his friend, placing his hands under his face, "Please," sticks his lip out for extra effect, "you're already getting snacks."
It had been a little over half an hour since they took their first hit and the munchies were in full throttle.

"Fine, but I want to know some things in return." Minho points a finger at the boy who has draped himself over the side of the couch.

"No problemo, my dear Minho, whatever you wanna know." Changbin raises a thumbs up in the general direction of the kitchen, quickly letting it fall, not wanting to hold up his arm.