doce

Changbin would be an idiot if he couldn't see the obvious distaste on the Australian's face upon seeing Yeji standing beside him.

"I didn't know she was coming." There was an obvious bitter tone to the statement, the older shifts, feeling bad, "Some of the guys are here."

Felix looks around, crossing him arms, "You mean the guys you work with?"

Changbin sighs, he looks for anyone who would be looking at them, "Well Seungmin invited the whole damn school."

Felix laughs dryly, he wasn't really amused, "Well then you better stop talking to me, wouldn't want them to be suspicious."

Changbin takes the younger's hand into his, "Lix, you know it's not like that."

The Australian shakes his head, trying to shake it off, "I'm gonna go find Chan, you stay with your girlfriend."

Changbin wants to follow Felix, but he knows that's not what the Australian wants, he knows he can't watch.

"Hey, birthday boy!"

Chan and Woojin are sitting together on the couch, holding hands and talking to people around them. They make room for the freckled boy as he comes over, "Hey." he says curtly.

Chan frowns, its his birthday, he's supposed to be happy, not all mopey, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Felix plops down in between the couple, resting his head on Woojin's shoulder, "My boyfriend sucks." This makes the oldest laugh, "Mine too." Chan glares, teaching over to him him, "Why does he suck?"

The Australian sighs as Woojin pets his head, "I don't know how long I can stand Changbin and his 'girlfriend'.", air quotes were important.

Woojin furrows his eyebrows, "I thought you said you were okay with it?"

Felix shrugs, "I thought I was, it felt a lot better when I told you guys because it was a relief not having to hide from my friends, but situations like this remind me why I hate it so much."

Chan opens his mouth to say something when the younger sits up to continue, sounding frustrated, "I mean it's my fucking birthday, and I have to watch my boyfriend schmooze with this girl, it seems so unfair-" Chan puts a hand on the older's shoulder making him lean back onto the couch, "Hey, hey, lets not think about him, yes, it would be nice to be with your boyfriend on your birthday, but you have us and you have your friends and you're supposed to be having fun."

Woojin laughs, "Well, as much fun as Lee Felix can have at a birthday party." This makes both Australians giggle.

Suddenly a frantic Hyunjin comes running up to Felix, huffing a puffing between words, "Bro, I've been looking for you, listen to the song playing right now."

Felix finally lifts an hear to the music, recognizing it as a song to an old hip hop dance, "Oh my god, we danced to this when we were like, what? Twelve?"

Hyunjin nods enthusiastically, smiling suspiciously, "Do you remember it?"

Felix tries to work through it in his head, laughing and nodding. Hyunjin grabs Felix by the arm, dragging him into the crowd of dancing teens. The Australian knew the boy in front of him was fully prepared to dance in front of all of these people.

Chan and Woojin smile at the two, happy that Felix could find something to be cheerful about in the midst of the shit storm.

Hyunjin is still dancing with Felix, spinning him and dipping him and all the extra stuff because according to him, he deserves to be treated like a prince on his birthday. Part of Felix feels like the one telling him this should be Changbin, but really in the moment, he didn't want to care. He didn't want to think so much about him, he wanted to enjoy his birthday for once, Changbin just wasn't joyful subject right now.