cinco

When Felix pulled up to Changbin's apartment complex he looked around, usually when Felix picked the older up from here he never actually got out of his car. The boy had called him earlier saying he was planning on being a gentleman and picking the younger up, but he couldn't find his wallet.

As a result, Felix is now at acorn apartment complexes, in the worse off part of town. The complex was in a U shape, with old cars with trash bags and cardboard for windows filling the parking lot in the middle. The walls were grimy bricks, but many tried putting potted plants outside their doors to brighten it up. To be frank, no one zoned for their school was particularly well off, but Felix was considered lucky to have a house and to usually pay his bills on time.

The door to Changbin's apartment that faced the parking lot looked like what used to be a screen door but was covered up by some shiny insulation. He had mentioned earlier on the phone that the door was broken, to actually get inside he would have to walk around the building to the side facing the street to use the front door there. Felix could tell this was a hard subject for him when he had to explain this, he didn't like the fact that he was poor, and he certainly didn't like having to talk about it.

Changbin was just one of those people who doesn't open up, there were things you knew about him if you were friends, but you usually didn't find out because he told you. Felix knew that Changbin's dad had died, he couldn't tell you how, but he knew. The Australian was touched that sometimes the older would tell him about his memories with him. It was tough on him, he had a stagnant relationship with his mother and his father was his best friend. Felix is pretty sure he passed when Changbin was young, but he can only imagine he will be dealing with those scars for a long time.

Knocking on the door, Felix sees the wilting plant by the door, poor little guy. Suddenly the door opens quickly and Felix is dragged in by the wrist.

Felix is still shocked when Changbin steals a kiss, "Sorry to make you come here, but I absolutely cannot find my wallet." Changbin moves away towards the couch to search through the cushions. He's wearing a black baseball cap and a tight black t-shirt, and Jesus he's not even flexing, he's just that big.

Felix ogles Changbin's biceps briefly then moving to his spot by the couch, "Do you need help?" The older looks up as he fixes the messed up cushions, smiling sweetly at the Aussie, "Yes, please."

Felix makes his way to Changbin's room looking around his messy room, "No wonder you can't find anything, your room is a mess."
Changbin placing a hand on the small of the Australian's back as he walks past, "Well I wasn't exactly planning on you seeing my room just yet." He says as he winks.

Felix blushes, "How smooth." He shakes his head as he looks through the things decorating the shelves on the wall, still searching for the wallet. Changbin laughs, "Yes because I get all potential guys or girls hooked with that line."

Felix laughs loudly, then he spots it, he snatches it up and thrusts it in the air in victory, "Ah! I found it!" Changbin spins around, huge smile on his face, "Oh my god, you're the best."

The older picks him up in a hug and spins him around, "Have I mentioned that you're the best?" Felix drops the wallet on the bed and cups Changbin's cheeks, giving him a sweet peck, "Maybe a few times." Changbin smiles as he leans in for another kiss, more passionate this time, sighing into the kiss.

He puts the Australian down, "Okay, we got places to go." Felix raises his eyebrows, "We do?" Changbin grabs three important things, his keys, his wallet and the Australian's hand, dragging him outside to his truck.

Climbing in the old car, Felix is excited, if there was one thing he wasn't expecting, it was a surprise outing arranged by Changbin, of all people.