seven- pain

Chapter seven . pain
November 30th 2019

It was never your fault

The therapist words were still ringing in her mind, it made her angry and even more guilty than she already was.

Her apartment was now trashed, broken- ruined, ruined by her anger than she couldn't control.

Lucy had smashed everything, punched holes in the thin walls, to the point were her knuckles bled, smashed the lights, she couldn't bare the lights, she wanted the darkness now, she deserved to be in the dark.

Lucy sunk herself in the corner in between the corners of the walls, her knees tucked into her chest- breathing heavily, closing her eyes.

'You need to get out of here!' Heimdals voice coughed painfully, he gritted his teeth raising his head to his grieving friends.

'Y-you're still a-alive?" Thors voice trembled, while Lucy was too upset, mad, shocked, angry to hear or acknowledged anything.

Her arms were curled around Loki's dead body, she kissed his forehead, his lips, he didn't move.

"Don't leave me.." She sobbed tears dropping onto his blood shotted skin, thick purple veins piping out of his forehead.

"I love you.." She whispered with a silent cry or agony..

"I- i can still send you to Midgard.." Heimdal couched weakly, laying his head back against the clunk of metal he was leaning on to begin with.

Thor wiped his tears but only more fell.
"I'm so sorry, my friend." He cried, covering his face in shame.

"It's okay, Thor." Heimdal told him calmly, his orange eyes blinking slowly.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes- yes i think so.." Thor whispered clearing his throat, her turned to his brother... slowly putting his fingers to his open bleeding eyes and closing them.

"i Love you, brother, we will meet again." He whispered to him, he went to hold Lucy's shoulder.

"We need to go.." He told her weakly, before coughing again.

"No, no no no!" Lucy cried shaking her head rapidly, she cried silently too hurt to make a sound, she held onto Loki bringing his loose body up to her, hugging him like a child.
She stroked his dry black hair softly with a shaking hand as she kissed his forehead many times.

"I- we can't l-leave him.." Lucy pleaded, hanging onto Loki, with her life.

Lucy's crying breathes echoed her cold, silent, ruined apartment, she opened her sticky eyes and looked from her view.

Tables were smashed, chairs and the couch destroyed, the window was smashed and the shards of glass littered the dirty, cold, floor.

The rain from the strong storm swept inside the broken window, the wind and the rain making the room cold and damp.

Thunder roared within the depths of the grey heavy clouds..Lucy cowered herself as close to the corner as possible.

She hadn't slept for days, her mind awake, always awake..

It never stopped thinking about him.
Never.