three- dreams

Chapter three . dreams
October 28th 2019

'You are my sun, you shine and give me happiness, you are my moon, you light up and give me light through the darkness.' Loki spoke softly, his hands intwined with Lucy's, her white lace vale laid softly over her face as she looked into the eyes of the God.

'You are my moon, your are my stars, you guide me to the way of love and happiness. I will love you all my life and forever more." Lucy trembled on her words, she smiled through her happy tears as she looked into Loki's green eyes...

Lucy gasped awake, sweat covering her skin making her stick to the bed sheets, her eyes were wet from crying quickly as she had another dream about Loki, she snapped her head weakly to the alarm clock.

2:04 am.

She ran a hand through her messy hair now wet from her sweat, she ripped off the bed sheets from her body, she was heating up, she ran to the bathroom quickly splashing water over her face, cooling her down as much as she could do so.

She looked up into the mirror and froze, she looked disgusting...

Her skin was a sickly pale, her bags were dark underneath her eyes, her hair was messy and tangled.

Another night without any sleep.

Lucy has now lost count of the days without a good sleep, she didn't want to dream of Loki, because she didn't want to wake up, she needed him to be happy.

She was stressed, and anxious, she just wanted to be home in Asgard, their home, with Loki.

The last few weeks she had dreams, mostly nightmares about him, most of them were about his death, it was vivid and clear..

Lucy raised her head to the mirror, in a quick act with no hesitation, with a growl and a shout she punched the mirror hard, it shattered, falling down into the sink and the floor.

She gasped when she had realized what she had actually done, she brought her hands to her chest that was covered in blood, some of the glass shards sticking in her hand.

The tap turned on quickly as she washed the blood away, her breathing was not right and she could tell, her throat was dry and sore and her vision was blurred with her tears.

As the blood swirled down the skin she backed away, she cried silently, not a sound..
She put her free hand over her mouth and sobbed.

"I can't do this. Not without you." Lucy cried, she knew Loki wouldn't answer her, but god she wanted him to.

Lucy wanted to be able to sit with him during a thunderstorm, cuddling with him as they talked and read about midgardian poetry, that you both enjoyed.

Her hand started to bleed again, it dropped onto the floor, she went over to the sink again and gasped as she stepped on a large shard of glass, she stood there for a second or two, she turned on the tap washing away the new blood and fell back in pain, the tap still running.

She cried bringing her foot up so she could look, the glass entered the palm of her foot, it wasn't that deep but the shard of glass was long.

The flood of both her hand and foot dropped to the white tiled floor, she took a sharp breath in, she didn't know what to do.

Lucy squeezed her eyes closed shut as it pained her, the stinging of her foot and hand made her more stressed, the rushing sound of the water speeding out of the tap didn't do any good..

Her back was sunk into the wall, laying there- tilted, she felt dizzy, and giddy, the sound of the water was echoing through her ears as her eyes felt heavy...

'I, Loki, prince of Asgard... Odinson...the rightful king of Jotunheim...god of mischief...do hereby pledge to you...my undying fidelity.'

The minion of Thanos' covered her mouth tightly, she struggled as she could see Loki through her blurred vision step over the dead Asgardian bodies to Thanos.
Lucy's eyes flickered as she saw a small glow of green, he had casted a knife in secret..

Loki movement was quick, but Thanos had already clocked his idea.

Loki froze in the act, a blue mist glowing around hi arm, his blade froze as his arm was pointed to Thanos's throat..