ch six || dude

Nick's pov

(a week later)

It's been a week. A week since Alexys and I have been on talking terms. I never thought this would ever happen again, but I''m happy I think... She's still in Miami so we're taking things slow, just on talking terms again. I haven't told any of the boys because I already know what they would say about it. I don't wanna hear it.

I heard a knock on my door and I paused my game of 2k. "Come in," I said putting my controller down and rubbing my face with my hands. My eyes hurt from being glued on the screen for so long.

Austin came in and spoke up awkwardly "Hey Nick, um..." I was so confused by his awkwardness. "Yes, Aus?"

"Yeah sorry, have you hit up y/n since you date? Ansley's really pissed because she thinks you haven't tried to reach out. I told her you probably had the wrong number or something. Please tell me you had the wrong number or something because she's about to kill me on your behalf" He said practically pleading. 

My eyes opened wide. Shit. Y/n. How the hell have I completely forgotten about Y/n. Damn bro she's a cool girl I can't believe I forgot to text her... Damn bro she probably thought I just hit it and quit it...  I mean technically I did. But I didn't mean to... FUCK.

"Yoo Nick, bro you there?" I heard Austin say, which made me blink back to reality. "yeah sorry bro. Honestly no, um... uhh... I-" I kept stumbling on my words trying to find an excuse because I couldn't tell him the truth. 1. He'd tell the boys and I'd have to hear them get on my ass over it. 2. He'll tell Ansley and she'll kill me. 3. Y/n is going to think I'm a complete dickhead.

"DUDE" Austin finally said, stopping me from being a stuttering mess. 

"I'M SORRY I FORGOT okay..." I finally let out, which is honestly half true. 

"HOW DO YOU FORGET TO TEXT SOMEONE YOU SPENT A WHOLE DATE ON AND SMASHED AFTER?" Austin said frustrated at the fact that Ansley's gonna be on his ass.

"I'll text her okay. Relax. I'll just say I had the wrong number like you told Ansley you thought happened. And that you came in and saved the day giving me the right number." I said in a calm tone so Austin would calm down.

He nodded his head. "Alright, I'll let Ansley know." He threw up a peace sign and left closing the door behind him.

I ran my fingers through my hair trying to figure out what the hell to do. I just did what I said I would do.

...

your pov

I was in the middle of filming a "get ready with me" for my channel when I heard my phone go off. I rolled my eyes when I saw the contact name. 

...

Nicholas Mara

hey, sorry for texting you so late. I tried to hit you up but you never responded so I thought you were dodging me... Austin just gave me your actual number, I was off my a number lol

I'm sorry if I looked like a dick.

read 3:28pm

...

not today satan.