Chapter VIII

(Hey, I'm changing the bold parts of the story to cursive. So every thought, 'highlighted words' or anything spoken will be cursive now. If it bothers anyone because you got used to the old formatting just tell me. :))

{ Jorge POV }

I opened my eyes as the sun immediately almost burned my eyeballs out.

Well, I guess this is what people consider as 'the day after'. 

Next, to me, there was a sleeping Benji. He was sobbing while being still asleep. I tapped him for a few times but he didn't respond, which was fine. 

We were drinking a lot yesterday, as I remember but I still don't know how we got home. I guess we just walked, even tho we both could barely stand.

Whatsoever, Benji should get the sleep he needs after what happened last night... and I'm not even talking about going to the club. When we got home Benji was still kind of horny and...yah, well, maybe I couldn't control myself and just went down on him.Wait, what? I was drunk, okay?  Normally, I wouldn't have done something like this. At least not yet. After that, we weren't even halfway done. Anyways. The matter of fact is, that I lost my virginity and I'm not even mad about it. 

I always wanted to give, ya know, my v-card to someone special and there he was! The special boy.

I was surprised that it felt so good, when Benji ente- "heeeeeey, handsome.", Benji interrupted my thinking, which was all about last night, with a loud groan. His voice was still so dozy and raspy, it was hot. Oh my god. Horny people don't deserve to live."Hey, did you sleep well?", I asked with a big smile and turned to his side. When I wrapped my arms and legs around him I noticed that he was naked. Oh fuck. "Oh, I'm sorry!", I pulled my limbs back to myself quickly. I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything, probably he hasn't even planned to be naked but maybe it just happened. He might just have forgotten to put shorts or boxers on after wefuckedyesterday."Don't mind, Jey. C'mere.", Benji opened his arms as an offer to come cuddle. I had this feeling every time he looked at me, I don't know exactly why it suddenly appeared overnight but it felt so familiar. I rolled in his arms and we were spooning. I was the little spoon, certainly. Benji pushed his body against me and I could feel how my heartbeat got faster and my body heated up. I felt his bare skin pressed to my back. He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me even closer to himself, by my chest.

You need to calm down, Jorge.

After a few minutes, Benji muttered: "I need to get to the bathroom, like... really quic-""NO! You're my prisoner for today", I squeaked, jumped up and sat on top of him."Jorge, please, I need to pee." I knew exactly what was going on. He was just hard...again."Oh my god, Benji, just tell me that you're hard. I could, you know, suck it up, buttercup."

Benji's whole head turned red and he almost choked on his spit. Then, I guess, it just happened again, just as it happened last night."I think I might be falling in love with you all over again, every single day, Jorge Garay.", he tried to sound like a classy man, with high priorities. I kissed him quickly after I, at least tried, to get my mouth clean.

lol

Benji exposed me I guess.

The dirtiest mind was definitely mine. I think about dicks all the time and then I post it online and people tend to freak out over that. 

Anyway, that's not bad. I'm in puberty, ya know? I am allowed to think like that.

At least I'm comfortable around Benji doing it.

-------------------------------------------

Hello!! I am sorry this chapter is pretty short but I think it's kinda funny? At least there are a lot of TikTok insiders in there. :) 

If anyone has some remaining feedback, you can give it to me, I'll take it with pleasure ;)

Good night. <3